What was the first record you ever bought ?

67 Posts | Latest reply on 06/10/2012 00:36:59 by DukeZ | Go to original / last post
Sweeny Todd's Profile
Sweeny Todd

In: Leicester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ant music wasnt that bad in its day,, but yes redeemed yourself.                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

hmmmm ozzy osbourne blizzard of oz

justjerry's Profile
justjerry

In: The Lizard
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

First single...   either Nuclear Device - the Stranglers
     or  ......            Imagine - John Lennon
Can't remember which came first, but both really good tunes.
I guess his assassination came just when I was ready to really appreciate music. Still can't understand why anyone would kill someone who could change the whole world through something as pure as music?  Cry

First album would have been Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden, only cos I liked the picture but got me hooked on them for life.

First CD was the best of John Lee Hooker, a proper legend

fazerdaze's Profile
fazerdaze

In: Wisbech

Liquidator .. and yes, I've still got it.                                                                                                                                                                             
oldyeti's Profile
oldyeti

In: Hartlepool now
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Mr blue SKY, by E.L.O. and just downloaded the digital version to my iphone for last trip. as good as when i first heard it!                                                                                                                                                                               
Knightrider1's Profile
Knightrider1

In: Hinckley
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

High Tide, Green Grass album by the Stones.   Single was Ballroom Blitz....Sweet   Best single...live 45 of Jonny B Good by Hendrix. Still got em all....and all original Stones singles on Decca label.                                                                                                                                                                               
DukeZ's Profile
DukeZ

In: Wigan
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Single= Mary of the 4th form-Boomtown rats
Album= Led Zep III cos of the funky kaleidoscope wheel on the front
CD= Relayer-by Yes

Ex has still got most of my stuff, hurrah for the internet.............                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2500 seconds. There are 664 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption