What was the first record you ever bought ?

67 Posts | Latest reply on 06/10/2012 00:36:59 by DukeZ | Go to original / last post
Purpleglass's Profile
Purpleglass

In: Loughborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Erm,
Well,
Mighta been Orvil, Will you still love me in the morning!
(runs and hides!)

In my defence, i did prefer the b side...
Cuddles, I Hate that Duck!                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Isn't U tube wonderful.............................   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUDG1O1lREA                                                                                                                                                                             
Purpleglass's Profile
Purpleglass

In: Loughborough

OHMYGOD! I still know the words!
Do you love me, will you hugs me,
Eugh it makes me sick! haha LOL

My second one is worse.
Paul McCartney......and yes....We all Stand Together.
http://youtu.be/0auCDOERZyE

I'm sure i got better taste eventually!                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Very catchy tune i have to say............   Big smile   Probably end up humming it all the way home from work now.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I drive the girls in work round the bend, the last song I hear on the radio when I'm driving in ends up sticking in my head and I sing it all day... thing is I'm tone deaf so you know what they have to put up with,  well at least I'm happy LOL   Is anybody else like me then?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Melanie - Leftover |Wine   So true....                                                                                                                                                                             
harry worth's Profile
harry worth

In: west London

First single was something by Edison Lighthouse, LP the Stones or Beatles. Getting a bit misty, but don't play it for me.                                                                                                                                                                              
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

''High tide and green grass '' the Rolling stones .
This album has my favourite Stones track of all time
''Paint it black''
Dusty x                                                                                                                                                                              
pinkstorm's Profile
pinkstorm

In: Chester

The Dickies - Banana splits in yellow vinyl Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
xXx_J9_xXx's Profile
xXx_J9_xXx

In: Wrexham

Looking Thro the Window ~ Jackson 5                                                                                                                                                                              
susiesue's Profile
susiesue

In: huddersfield

bohemion rhapsody queen,loved it still do.Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

Born In The USA ~ Bruce Springsteen

my "mother" then counteracted my "wild heathen ways with Carma Chamelion by Boy George.. yes.. she was naive as well as blindingly stupid lol 

and I still have the picture disc of 

**** like a beast ~ Wasp 

bought when I was grounded and not allowed to go to Donnington to see Jon Bon Jovi.. and I had back stage passes too!! I have NEVER forgiven her!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

My first was cookachoo by Alvin stardust.
The second was sparks never turn your back on mother earth..
Diverse but at the time decadent for an 11 yr old.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

God help me...!!
The first single I ever bought was Little Children by Billy J kramer and the Dakotas which I got for my Mum in 1964...

First one for myself was Dave Clark 5 Bits and Pieces again 1964 (I think)...
Didn't buy another one till Laurie Anderson's O Superman came out
First vinyl album I ever bought was Imagine by John Lennon
First tape was blank and borrowed music to fill it in 1971ish
First 8 track Umma Gumma by Pink Floyd
First cd I think was a really obscure one by Hildegaard von Bingen
First music vid was Best of The Eurythmics

Is that too many firsts?? My memory's rolling down the lane with them now...!!

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

poisen alice cooper                                                                                                                                                                               
Inspector Gadget's Profile
Inspector Gadget

In: Oxon

PJ Proby Somewhere remember it like it was yesterday, I must of been about 14 LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Pilly181's Profile
Pilly181

In: Glasgow

Mine was sittin at dock of bay..still got single as well                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Meatloaf - Bat Out Of Hell 2, Back In To Hell!! 

Back before my balls dropped and I could hit the high notes!! haha                                                                                                                                                                             
david70's Profile
david70

In: cumbria

the sex pistols-the great rock n roll swindle                                                                                                                                                                             
Nowgotabike's Profile
Nowgotabike

In: Crick

First single was Antmusic (I know, please don't throw anything at me - I was only about 11).   First album was ACDC's For Those About to Rock - I now have the CD version and every ACDC track on my I-pod.   Does that sort of mean I can redeem myself following the Ant thing???????                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 718 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption