What was the first record you ever bought ?

67 Posts | Latest reply on 06/10/2012 00:36:59 by DukeZ | Go to original / last post
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Most people remember the first record/single/78/Cd they ever bought.   Mine was..............   She loves you - The Beatles                                                                                                                                                                             
Viking Tel's Profile
Viking Tel

In: Silverstone and
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

a 45 for my Dansette? record player, It went like this: Greasy haired woman wash your hair in some lemon shampoo. But the title/ Artist escapes me!                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Haha no laughing, first record i ever bought was "How much is that Doggy in The Window" omg my cred just hit the floor hahahahaha                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

Blimey mate, left me speechless there lol...............  my second one was  ...' You were made for me'  Freddie and the Dreamers' but even that isn't as bad as yours.   Ha ha                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

Shame i didnt know that before  'Pick a Pilly day'    I could have sung it to you in between moutfuls of Jens cakes/                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

LOL  My workmate just asked me what I'm laughing at   Ha ha                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

ok ok well at least im honest and was only about 3 years old at the time hehehehehehehehe                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Cliff Richard .........Living Doll lmho... I had a  little Decca record player....When The Beatles and Stones hit the scene out went Cliff ha ha ...x                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Petula Clark   Downtown                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Hi A J, I cannot remember at all, but I do remember buying a singles case to put them in, out of my first weeks wages, from my first job. That was 38 yrs ago and I only threw the case out about 4 yrs ago. Jeez I feel old lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

'Making Plans For Nigel' by XTC..... and to this day I still love the band Big smile

spaceboy4's Profile
spaceboy4

In: stockport

The first record i ever bought was vinyl.. could of bin plastic lolCool                                                                                                                                                                             
X Beanz X's Profile
X Beanz X

In: Eaton Bray

De la soul.......3 is the magic number.
How my taste in music has changed over the years  thankfully.                                                                                                                                                                             
hurtz's Profile
hurtz

In: Farnborough

The first record I bought was Fun Rock album, with loads of songs like itsy bitsy teeny weeny.. My old mans a dustman.. My ding aling.. Purple people eater and many more.
I still have it and would never part with it. Having searched for another copy for a friend I have never found one, so i'd say that as an 8 year old, i chose wisely. I still enjoy the songs on it..
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

my sister used to work for a distribution company,shifting vinyl,so didn't buy singles and albums for years.loads of her cast offs still got.1st single i bought was secondhand,the move /fire brigade.first album??????oh gawd........ummmmm,could have been ten years after or humble pie possibly,not very good sometimes sorry!!
lisaj's Profile
lisaj

In: Barnsley

Kings of the Wild Frontier by Adam and the Ants. I've still got it somewhere Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

First 7" was the theme to the Water Margin. First LP was Another Music in a Different Kitchen by The Buzzcocks First CD was Live by Fleetwood Mac                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

first cd is easier for me, janis joplin /anthology,no hesitation!                                                                                                                                                                             
mad munky's Profile
mad munky

In: Hull

First Single Gary Glitter Leader of The Gang
First Album Slade Slayed

Not too bad I thinks

Weirdoraptor's Profile
Weirdoraptor

In: Brough, E. Yorks

First single   Lola,  by The Kinks

First album   T-Rex  Tanx

First cd   Wish you were here,  Pink Floyd                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 706 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption