Summer? Holidays.

16 Posts | Latest reply on 14/10/2012 10:36:36 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Viking Tel's Profile
Viking Tel

In: Silverstone and
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Well as we are now in the SummerLOL, and having to take 2 weeks off from work at the begining of August I need an Idea for a Holiday away, so Who is going where, or any suggestions of somewhere to go/ or where you would like to go? Maybe some place off your Bucket list? Tel.                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Tel, how about Menorca, I love it there, so relaxing?   Closer to home? How about the Yorkshire Rock and Bike Show at Squires Cafe Bar Leeds, 10th & 11th August? £10 prebook or £15 OTG. Quite a few other BM members will be there. (No I'm not on commission lol)   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2692                                                                                                                                                                              
Viking Tel's Profile
Viking Tel

Sandi, August 11th will be the 12 year Aniversary of the RTA when I said goodbye to my Right arm function! Oddly enough I go to squires to meet other Brachial plexus Injured folk at that time of year as well (but on the 3rd-5th this year and I can't make it).
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Viking Tel's Profile
Viking Tel

Hi Sandi, well I guess peeps don't go on Holidays? I thought there may have been a few more suggestions! I'm contemplating just getting on the bike and riding to Norway (the land of my Fathers), in fact I've been tempted to jack the Job in and keep riding as far as I can go!   Shame there is always water in the way!   Tel.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I've been tempted to jack the Job in and keep riding as far as I can go!   Tel, did you win the jackpot on the lottery? lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Viking Tel's Profile
Viking Tel

Lottery, No.   I just save for a rainy day, it rains all the time so the time must have come to spend!   And I can't take it with  me, no pockets in a coffin!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

awww Tel, you sound fed up chuck, big hug to make you feel better Hug Just enjoy the break and the ride with no restrictions on you Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Viking Tel's Profile
Viking Tel

Hi Sox, yes I'm fed up! I've been at home today as expecting rain and the weather has been Hot and Sunny! So I'm bored now, so I've loaded the bike up and I'm going to head for Squires and camp and Chill for a few days...until the Rock and Bike Show arrives!                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

A great decision, Tel ! Some of us hoping to camp Thurs too ...so you won't have too long to wait!! Enjoy the scenery, Weds is usually a busy day there if weather half decent Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Tel,
Sounds like a good plan....as for holidays i'm going to oz in nov so just might see a summer....just not in this country lol
Karen x                                                                                                                                                                             
Viking Tel's Profile
Viking Tel

Alice, I won't recognise you without a mouthfullEmbarrassed   Kaz, maybe our summer will start in November?                                                                                                                                                                             
Roughie's Profile
Roughie

In: Surrey
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

I do hope summer comes a little earlier than November :(   Viking Tel if you get down my way (surrey) i am always up for a riding partner :-) so while you are off and want a run out anywhere give me a nod                                                                                                                                                                              
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
37% Karma37% Karma 37% Karma37% Karma

viking ,you've missed me by days then,i camped last week  and part of this week at squires,camping area deserted apart from sat/sun when your group arrived for their meeting.great bunch overcoming disability with good humour and cider by the keg ,great people...
susiesue's Profile
susiesue

In: huddersfield

i can afford to go on holiday for the first time in my life, and have no one to go with,how sad is that. my daughter will come  with me if her cousin can come ,but she dont have a pasport,where do you wanna go !                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

i can afford to go on holiday for the first time in my life, and have no one to go with...   Hi Susie, I've only just seen your post. I was in the same position about 11 years ago, ended up taking my sister with me. We went for 5 days, seemed like 5 months after 3 days LOL                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 852 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption