cbr1100 paint

6 Posts | Latest reply on 16/07/2012 20:22:49 by Sweeny Todd | Go to original / last post
Sweeny Todd's Profile
Sweeny Todd

In: Leicester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi I have a 1997 and a 2000 blackbird, both black. does anybody know if it is the same black as i have some for the 97 and need some for the 2000. Also alli cans pitted is there a carbon sleeve that i can wrap around them. Thanks                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Have you tried a search on line Sweeny ?   Maybe a forum for Blackbird owners/riders ?   There will be database somewhere with all the Honda paint codes   Failing that try your local (ish) bike oriented paint shop who may just have access to the database Thumbs Up   After all, they're going to need it for insurance resprays Big smile   Best of luck mate, and I hope you are getting back to somewhere near normal after your recent flood Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
PaulXXX's Profile
PaulXXX

In: Swadlincote

Hiya Sweeny

Paint code for the blackbird is under the seat on right hand side of the frame.

As for the sleeve for your exhaust, all i can say is look on ebay or search engine.

Sweeny Todd's Profile
Sweeny Todd

thanks guys for the info i will check it out                                                                                                                                                                               
gixergal's Profile
gixergal

In: North East Linco
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

I used this site for getting a code for a respray http://www.colorrite.com/ and it was spot on.                                                                                                                                                                              
Sweeny Todd's Profile
Sweeny Todd

thanks for that i will give it a look, I did look at one company and it appears to be diffrent paint name, but they were 4 times more expensive. many thanks                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2813 seconds. There are 621 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption