corbin and sargent seats

6 Posts | Latest reply on 31/07/2007 05:09:06 by milemuncher | Go to original / last post
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

In: on the streets
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

can anyone tell me anything about corbin or sargent seats are they comfy are they worth the money any feedback welcome                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Know nowt about sargeant, but corbin has been making aftermarket seats for years. I had one on my evo and i thought the quality was great.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Corbin seats are not supposed to be that comfortable and they are bloody pricey! - if you are in Huddersfield try Tony Archer, he has a workshop right near the Galpharm stadium - he rebuilt my Bandit seat sculpted it and put a gel rider insert in for 100 quid - I lost his number though!  Clap                                                                                                                                                                              
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

Tony archer seats ... 01484 536 832                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Your quite right russ. They are very firm and and expensive as there imported from the states. Theres also p&p seating in kitts green, Birmingham. again cheep they aint.                                                                                                                                                                             
milemuncher's Profile
milemuncher

In: Okehampton

Hi, when i was at the BMF i got a Viper seat for my bike, 1/2 the price of a corbin and very comfortable, they have a website but if you can get to the tail end show see if you can get a deal, theyr usually preety good. I havent had a numb bum yet!. They also do covers that you put on yourself, or take to a trim fitter.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2344 seconds. There are 572 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption