Motorcycle maintenance courses

24 Posts | Latest reply on 27/11/2012 09:05:27 by rowanblossom | Go to original / last post
GHW's Profile
GHW

In: Black Country
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Wotcha.

Hmm - I've just looked at that one . . .

http://birmingham.floodlight.co.uk/birmingham/course-details-reviews/ics-learn/imi-motorcycle-maintenance/16180339/53989302/course-info.html

Read the small print - it's a "non attendance" course - a "distance learning" course.  You get a piece of paper to say you've completed the course, but does it teach you anything ?                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

http://birmingham.floodlight.co.uk/birmingham/course-de...-info.html                                                                                                                                                                              
Nowgotabike's Profile
Nowgotabike

In: Crick
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I don't have a bike yet (currently enjoying shopping for one!) but when I get one, I would definitly be interested in a maintenance course so yes please!                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

I'd definantely be up for a novice maintenance day.       Those in the stockport area, Stockport College do a bike maintenance course in the evening at present it is £85.00 plus VAT (10 weeks).   for Tameside there is one at Tameside college at £100.00 plus VAT (10 weeks)   I have a feeling that the guys I trained with, Stockport School of Motorcycling also do a basic maintenance session.  Speak to Nigel in the first instance.                                                                                                                                                                                 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2676 seconds. There are 829 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption