Bmw

17 Posts | Latest reply on 04/09/2012 14:58:26 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I have finally flipped and put an order in for the new BMW K1300S HP....moment of madness when abroad phoned up and bosh.....mmmmhhh now gotta work longer to pay for it.....awww well you only live once, I had to go and sit on it at Skeggers ...bugger....lol
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

hahahahahahah - told ya the Beemer was calling to ya Thumbs Up If it's anything as good as the K1200R (which it will be) you'll love it Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Roughie's Profile
Roughie

In: Surrey
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

ohhh you wait until the service bills start coming in ohhh painful                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I have checked as its every 6000 it works out cheaper, no chain so quids in no oiling and cleaner, mind you insurance is around £500...robbing barstewards                                                                                                                                                                             
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay

Good move mate,you'll be really happy,catch up this year hope take care have fun                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

He's only gone and done it.... Local dealer went on holiday while I was away in the Gulf of Aden, got an email saying 'sorry cant get you your new bike, none left I can get! Only 750 made world wide!'

4 hrs later I have tracked down the last one in the country left and even got discount of £700 now that is a pleasant result. Dealership near Longbridge absolutely brilliant turned over the bike with extras fitted registered etc in less than 24 hrs. The guy Rob absolute diamond!

K1300S HP and a Euro tour all coming together nicely ??
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

fantastic                                                                                                                                                                               
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Hey jb that'll be Clarks then. If you need somewhere to crash gicecus a pm as we are only a mile away from there. how you getting down? Flying?                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

Oops need to put my glasses on. that should say send us a pm lol                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Flash git lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ha h....yeah Clarks, haven't decided how I'm getting there only arrived back in the country this afternoon.....ah I'll find a plane, train or automobile, thanks for the offer, coffee would be appreciated but I think London is calling girlfriend has already told me to get my ass down there ha ha..
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

Yeah you gotta do as your told :-) offer there if you need it, if you don't coffee and a butty can be supplied aswell. Good choice by the way. Got my eye on the 1300R, few things on the list first. :-) :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sorry guys was late getting there due to good old British rail, broken lights ...broken points then broken down train..... I'm surprised there wasn't leaves on the line as well....lol

anyways I headed off to Landan town ASAP....bike is handling like a dream.....comfort and speed, dropped into Ace cafe and it got a lot of attention....

Tank is a little small though....but I do like the electronics..... Be great when I get the coffee maker wired up lol ;-)
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well did the trip and I c,an safely say it was the most comfortable run I have ever done bike is a month old and 3700 miles on the clock without missing a beat...... Long may it continue....                                                                                                                                                                             
Ixlinall's Profile
Ixlinall

In: Sleaford

Hello and welcome to the  world of beema  riding mine so bad ive only done 8000 miles this year so far and riding to spain/porugal end of sept i ride the K1200Lt.... have all the funtimes you can ,.....Mike                                                                                                                                                                             
Ixlinall's Profile
Ixlinall

In: Sleaford

Yes that is the Rocket 111 very fast but 3 times the insurance and only 1200 miles on the rear tyre too expensive  ride on beemas                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Tyre on 1300S is 4000 in and hardly looks worn at all and I've done some riding in very hot weather and it's worn to about a cm from the edge plenty for me surprisingly good I thought it would wear a lot quicker                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 469 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption