Understanding women

192 Posts | Latest reply on 11/01/2013 14:14:14 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Now then Jen!!,no cheatin please! (gotta watch me step,cos she popped up in forum last week!)Hug  (Meant you were too late about teeth!!)
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hmmmm , i understand Loner...shhhhhh...LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Certain lady gettin the idea I've got "unusual" sense of humour,there again she has her "moments" too.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yes i know what you mean... loves her i do... and her dry sense of humour....Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

"DRY" is right,has a good "one-line" put down selection!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh i no that Loner..... Brilliant...LOLThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

In: Halifax

Understanding women? .........nah no chance!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

@ loner and jj....

It doesn't matter how low ya duck, or how far ya run

Me   n'  Jen   will know!!!!!!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thinkin aloud "wonder how long it'd take to tunnel to Australia?" might b safe there?Ouch                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ya think so Loner ? Guess what ? Thats a massive NO.........No escape im afraid....LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ooooohh,I dunno Jen! might have an"escape clause",see ya at Friskney.Wink

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You sure willl... have you got a safety plan...LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Somebody's given the game away in another forum!Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hmmmm... must search and peek then....LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

understanding women....first you have to figure out how they can still finish grinning after a very damp,dark ride a long way out of our way(my bad as well as hers),and turn and say"i love this bike".......she's hooked on speed four BAD.....xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Daytonanancy's Profile
Daytonanancy

In: Hornchurch

I can't speak for all women, but all I really want is to be loved and to know that I'm that one special person for someone, no matter what I do or spend (except adultery - that's not easy to forgive on either side). 
Hmmmm - I think I need to go and get a dog in that case!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

understanding....doing my best in present fuddled and muddled world.......xxxHugunderstand that i miss her like hell.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The author is either a liar or an idiot                                                                                                                                                                              
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

me? idiot at your peril......liar,dem's fightin' words!!                                                                                                                                                                             
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

Why do women have larger breasts and smaller pussies?. . . . Because men have big mouths and little peckers . . .

did I really say that out loud????                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9063 seconds. There are 600 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption