Understanding women

192 Posts | Latest reply on 11/01/2013 14:14:14 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Note, this is just volume 1 lol
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Have you seen volume 2?? still not finished I think.                                                                                                                                                                              
Roughie's Profile
Roughie

In: Surrey
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Loving it                                                                                                                                                                              
X Beanz X's Profile
X Beanz X

In: Eaton Bray

LOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

LOL.. Yayyy ...at least the writer does !!! Lmho x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ha ha ha ha ha  ha ha ha ha ha                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

is this thread....women who understand/understanding woman/women....................or men trying to understand women?? if it's the latter.hahahahhahahahahaahaha!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'd like to point out that we changed our minds since we helped with that volume 1...........   so it needs re-writing...LOLParty                                                                                                                                                                             
Fatbob16's Profile
Fatbob16

In: Buckley
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Welll now thats a suprise Susix Tongue

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Is it right Suzi that volume 1 is already on it's 29th revision plus a 200 page addendum?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

PMSL LOLLOL bandito and davidneale... i think you will find you are almost correctomundo WinkLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
felixdomesticas's Profile
felixdomesticas

In: Guildford Surrey

The book has to be that large to contain all the pictures men need to look at in order to understand the big words.
If a woman had written 'How to Understand Men' it would have only two chapters:   1. The art of shopping therapy.   2. 101 ways with chocolate.   over.........                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Can't that be reduced to one chapter?   1. The art of shopping for chocolate therapy.   Come on think of us guys keep it simple Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well men are that complicated no one wants to write a book about them all it would contain is

1 I have the flu look after me
2 I know where I am, I dont need to ask anyone
3 Im ok it didnt hurt
4 I have a splinter in my finger I need urgent hospital treatment
5 I dont need to shave Im going for the rugged look
6 I will be ready in a minuite ( 2 hrs later)
7 We got enough petrol to get us home ( not)
8 I know what Im doing
9 Where's my car keys
10 What should I wear

if you ladies know of any more add them to the list, Im sure there's alot more
mad munky's Profile
mad munky

In: Hull

But would you want us any other way?

(dont agree with all above but some of them lol)

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well your a man you wouldnt agree with them all, but can you honestly say you have never said any of them LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
mad munky's Profile
mad munky

Only 3,5 and 8 Tongue                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

All 10 sound good to me , theres got to be thousands more but im eating at the moment...LOL..                                                                                                                                                                             
mad munky's Profile
mad munky

Dont type with ya mouth full, tut tut women                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The moral of our story... oh you men x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 513 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption