When are you taking your bike test?

230 Posts | Latest reply on 16/01/2013 23:26:07 by Saltaire | Go to original / last post
buzz_sp1's Profile
buzz_sp1

In: benfleet essex
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

great  news  minnie ,congratulations .. and holmfirthgirl  theres nothing wrong with  the  a2 licence  its a good step  up  way  of  going :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

ImageImageImageImageImage

Hey Minnie

Way to Go Go girl

Fantastic news!!!!

Sweeny Todd's Profile
Sweeny Todd

In: Leicester

Wow that is fantastic Minnie, way to go.   You have worked and trained hard for this and no one deserves it more.   So pleased for you and well doneClap                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

You're a Star star xx

Well done, Min x

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Marvelous Minnie.......fanbloodytastic.    That grin will last a whole long time I can tell you.    Woo hooooooooo
RB                                                                                                                                                                             
forever red's Profile
forever red

In: Walsall

Congratulations Minnie Big smile

How happy are you now?

Welcome to the Cheshire Cat Club xx

buzz_sp1's Profile
buzz_sp1

In: benfleet essex
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

im just  posting  on  annie c's  behalf  cuz she asked me  too .(subs run out)"woo  hooo   great news  well  done  "                                                                                                                                                                              
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Thanks all you lot! I've missed you all, mwah mwah Hug but been keeping my head down and focussing on getting this bugger out of the way...what a relief I don't have to worry about feckin cones any more....and I'm going to put my foot down on u-turns cos I can, yah boo!

Just got to get the next bike sorted and I can start having fun againBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Great to see you back Min Hug   And once again well done, can't praise success enough Wink   You stop and put "both" feet down if you want hon LOL   What's your new bike then Ermm   Piccies on your profile please Approve   Look forward to some nice summer rideouts up your way Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
Saltaire's Profile
Saltaire

In: Heysham, Morecam
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Hi Minnie - many, many congratulations to you - soooo pleased for you. Thumbs Up  I'm just starting on my journey of learning to ride a bike, and you're a real inspiration (along with the other wonderful ladies who've been posting via this thread) - makes me feel that maybe I can do this!  Busy swotting up in preparation for the first hurdle of the theory test ...  What a super start to 2013 for you!! Smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3125 seconds. There are 624 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption