When are you taking your bike test?

230 Posts | Latest reply on 16/01/2013 23:26:07 by Saltaire | Go to original / last post
lisaj's Profile
lisaj

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Well done Minnie Thumbs Up

Me next, but I'm waiting till next year now..... tooo cold! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Way to go Minnie...Big smileBig smile.Hug RB                                                                                                                                                                             
buzz_sp1's Profile
buzz_sp1

In: benfleet essex
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

well  done  girls  ..                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

yaaaayyy Nice one Minnie Thumbs Up & I'm with Lisa - waiting till next year Confused.   ooo Quick question for Buzz & Sweeny - re my question in the topic Last Minute Changes to Bike test rules: http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...c_id=11143   You guys got any ideas???Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

Oh WOW Ladies!!

Congratulations!!!!

Man you must be SO PROUD of Yourselves!!

Seriously well done.. that is just ridicululously lush to read.. Beaming for you's xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
buzz_sp1's Profile
buzz_sp1

i saw that  ragnar  answered your  question  holmfirth  girl ..  you  never know  the  dsa might pull the  plug on all  this  yet and move it  back  again .. they  did it  for  the  mod 1  introduction  a few times ...
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Belated, but no less heartfelt, congratulations Handshake    To all the ladies who have triumphed over the Ministry since I've been gone Clap   Enjoy the freedom ladies Thumbs Up   Just remember that the "learning curve" starts here Wink   But don't let that spoil the fun Approve   I hope the "grin factor" lasts well into next year Cool                                                                                                                                                                               
Sweeny Todd's Profile
Sweeny Todd

In: Leicester

Hi Only just read your question H/ Girl.   Ragner has covered it well,   DSA keep changing their mind and backtracking as mentioned by Buzz, Must admit I am a little out of touch as not done much instructing to all the problems at home.                                                                                                                                                                             
forever red's Profile
forever red

In: Walsall

Just catching up.......way to go Minnie Big smile 2013 is gonna be your year xx

W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

In: Ashford
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Congrats to all those that have passed lately.   As for me, am currently not sure whether I'll be able to do my test or not.  Due to an ongoing back problem which has worsened over the last 6 months, I'm having difficutly walking some days let alone riding a bike!  So will have to wait for the outcome of MRI scan and take it from there.  Fingers crossed that I can still do my test come spring or summer                                                                                                                                                                             
buzz_sp1's Profile
buzz_sp1

http://youtu.be/CVZP0VzIj_4        new laws simply explained ..                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Cheers for that Buzz. Seems clear enough to me, Im happy enough doing my DA test when I feel like it, I have never been in any rush to do my test anyway, maybe when the summer comes I might. Have 2 years of driving bikes under my belt now (on and off road) so pretty confident these days, hope I pass first time......  Its the young ones I feel for really. I can actually see a lot more offences being committed though where some are just going straight out and riding whatever size of bike they like and trying to get away with it. I know I would if it were me at 17.                                                                                                                                                                             
buzz_sp1's Profile
buzz_sp1

i totally agree . its just  gonna push alot more ppl to ride illegally  or not  at  all  ..                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Yoo Hoo, passed my Mod 2 test today....yee hah, can't stop buzzin!!! SmileSmile

The weather fairies listened, made the snow melt and brought unbroken sunshine & blue sky (although it was effin cold!). Cool

All the tests in kendal were very nearly cancelled cos of ice on one of the rural junctions but the sun got to it in time Shocked

My darling little suzuki performed wonderfully (and some of you know what a contrary little madam she can be) Hug

I'm totally bankrupt, been working my socks off with overtime at work to pay for it but finally it paid off Thumbs UpThumbs Up

And all with 4 days to spare before the license regs change....PHEW!!!! LOL

Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Min that's fantastic news hon Big smileBig smileBig smile   We all know how hard you've tried Approve   And we all knew you would pass too Wink   You are just too good a rider not to Approve   I am so pleased for you Thumbs Up   Almost as pleased as I was when I passed LOL   Well done Minnie, you have shown others what is possible Approve   With a bit of determination Cool                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well done Minnie  !!! , so pleased for you Hug

but we all knew you would do it ... just a few of us left to go now  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Thumbs UpWell done Minnie, Don't party to much tonight otherwise you'll be back on the bus tomorrow and I hope you're having a pyre in your garden for your L PlatesThumbs Up

Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Nice one Minnie major congrats to ya!! Handshake **note to self...get arse in gear this year & get me test done...may just settle for the A2 licence though**                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Good on yer, MinClap   Start savin fer a big bike nowBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

And again, 

WooooHoooooooo

Congratulations Minnie

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ClapBig smileThumbs UpStar

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 557 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption