Brightona Heartbeat, Sun 1st July

15 Posts | Latest reply on 03/07/2012 17:03:22 by DAVE VM | Go to original / last post
tuftyjohn's Profile
tuftyjohn

In: croydon
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

for those going to this who want to meet up : assuming the heavens havent deposited huge amounts of recycled seawater i will be at starbucks hooley RH13AL at 10.30 to 11 and from there will stop at pease pottage services at about 11.30 to 12. once down there i shall plonk myself on the steps outside burger king for a cup of cha.....hopefully about 1 to 1.30                                                                                                                                                                                 
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Please don't post forum subjects in CAPS.  Thanks  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

most peeps going the pick up a pilly day over hundred of us Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
tuftyjohn's Profile
tuftyjohn

that may be so but you are a hell of a long way from brighton....Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

hmmmmWink depends on what you class as hell of a way lol 180ml a nice little blast out and mega fun and we having cakes and biccies yuuuummmmmm Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Some folk are coming up from London.... get your foot down and come and join us Tuftyjohn lolol...                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

yes jen glasgow and kent too WinkClapThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Oh yes thats true lol..... come on lad get yourself up here and have fun .. you know you wanna lol..                                                                                                                                                                             
tuftyjohn's Profile
tuftyjohn

hmmm....... so,lets get this straight......thats about 5/6 hrs riding for the sake of a couple of hours and the end result will be tea and  cakes... no,i think ill stick to riding with a group to brighton where there will be plenty going on and less masochistic company.....Wacko                                                                                                                                                                                    
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

I'm not sure how to take that posting John, comes across as a tad unfriendly. IMHO   The 'end result' of any BM gathering is to make new friends, catch up with old ones and have fun. The cakes are a bonus, generously supplied by Jen.   I hope the weather is dry for all events tomorrow.                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

i agree sandi me and jen thought the same.how else are we meant to make freinds lolThumbs Up see you tomoz sandiParty                                                                                                                                                                              
tuftyjohn's Profile
tuftyjohn

i apologise if it came across like that,it was meant to be tongue in cheek...although to be fair i thought that comments that are unrelated to something that i was trying to organise are a bit like hijacking a post..... i will be doing the meeting and catching up at brighton..........  but without the cakes                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

wasnt hijacking mate was inviting you to join us the more the merrier hopefully will get to meet you elsewhere.have fun day and ride safeThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

i apologise if it came across like that,it was meant to be tongue in cheek...although to be fair i thought that comments that are unrelated to something that i was trying to organise are a bit like hijacking a post   Ah righto, thanks. I apologise too, for the hi-jacking.   meanwhile back on topic....   TuftyJohn said:    for those going to this who want to meet up : assuming the heavens havent deposited huge amounts of recycled seawater i will be at starbucks hooley RH13AL at 10.30 to 11 and from there will stop at pease pottage services at about 11.30 to 12. once down there i shall plonk myself on the steps outside burger king for a cup of cha.....hopefully about 1 to 1.30                                                                                                                                                                               
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

I would like to thank John and Bill for making this an enjoyable event.   Myself and Bill rode over from Bexhill, it was a touch breezy as we rode over Beachy Head and along the coast road as it goes up and down over the Seven Sisters, good fun though.   Met up with John at the event, good time was had by one and all.   I would also like to to say a Huge Big thank you to Aimee (Minerva) and her staff for the warmest of welcomes and the good food served at the Open Art Cafe that she runs in Rottingdean. I thoroughly recommend the establishment to any members who are passing by.                                                                                                                                                                                

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6090 seconds. There are 1001 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption