Congratulations!!

29 Posts | Latest reply on 07/09/2012 23:48:43 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

(I hope you don't mind me putting it in here Weirdo and CG)                      Congratulations!   Weirdoraptor and Cagiva Girl on your engagement, may you always be as happy as you are now Hug                                                                                                                                                                               
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

wooohoooooo nice one you 2 PartyBeerHug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Many Congratulations to you both, and  all the very best for the future ... Great news Hug x

BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Clap Fantastic news, I wish you both every happiness - you make a lovely couple Hug                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

How lovely.. Congratulations to you both on your Engagement HeartHeart                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Brilliant news!
  Big Congratulations to you both!! Hug   xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

So ...... Biker Match works Wink   I hope you are both as happy as you deserve to be Thumbs Up   Many congratulations Beer   Live Long and LOVE each other Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Weirdoraptor's Profile
Weirdoraptor

In: Brough, E. Yorks

Thank you all very much.  We both appreciate the good vibes. Hug Beer  Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I say, steady on old chap...just because she says ok to a coffee,  there's no need to go overboard!Wink   I take it we're all invited to the wedding? (All 60,000 of usLOL)   CongratsThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Weirdoraptor's Profile
Weirdoraptor

In: Brough, E. Yorks

As long as you get the first round in XK   LOL

Thanks mate                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Nice news there all the best to you both and hope to see you both soon                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Congratulations to both of you,   Live long and be happyBig smile   and XK, mine's a large maltThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
scaramanga's Profile
scaramanga

In: The Dark Side of

Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well done and very best wishes to you bothClap                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Yaaaaahhhh excellent news Thumbs Up   Congrats to you both Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Congrats Weirdie and CG nice one xxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Aaaaaw.that's lovely news Big smile

Congratulations, you two Heart                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

hey you kept quite about that one even i did't know, anyway your a lovely couple, i hope it all works out ok for you, see you soon                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

not met either of you but nice 1, be happy x                                                                                                                                                                              
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

Damn, I was too late again; lol. Congrats to both of you and enjoy every minute together.                                                                                                                                                                             
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

Woweeeee you two!!! You kept that quiet at Farmyard !!! Will the bikes be sisters in law now ?  LOL    Congratulations, I am so pleased for you Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6104 seconds. There are 827 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption