Know your bike

33 Posts | Latest reply on 10/08/2012 22:20:43 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Where is the sticker that says F---- this is going to be painfull!                                                                                                                                                                             
mad munky's Profile
mad munky

In: Hull

It only hurts if you survive!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

being that low to the ground on a monkey bike can the car driver's see you ????????????????????                                                                                                                                                                              
mad munky's Profile
mad munky

Not much worse than any bike, you learn to watch traffic very carefully                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Very carefully
saw my life flash before my eyes Sunday nearly got took out by a double decker bus, now that would of hurt.

Does your friend go every where with you Mr Munky as he looks like he's holding up that Scotish rock LOLTongue

mad munky's Profile
mad munky

Photo was taken on my LEJOG trip, we had a van load of cuddly Monkeys following for pratting about with when taking photos. They now live in the garage next to the bikes

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Poor Monkeys Unhappy

fantasia's Profile
fantasia

In: Halifax

I now know my bike a lot better since this weekend in the cumbrian passes. Lol amazing                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

You were amazing on your bike Fantasia Big smile   You and the bike were faultless all day Saturday Approve   You made those Lakeland passes look easy Clap   And made the twisty roads look like motorways Wink   I'd ride anywhere with you, anytime Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
sharla's Profile
sharla

In: Milton Keynes

Love it - I've nicked your piccy too Handshake Big smile

fantasia's Profile
fantasia

In: Halifax

Ah thanks emzed. Iv only just seen this. It was fun but scarry at times. But woukdnt have missed it for the word.bO:-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

what is petrol ??????????????                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

A government fund raiser that goes in funny shaped bit at top,causes Vroom Vroom noises when mixed with sparks,marginally cheaper than running bike on Whiskey,but I can think of lot better thinks to do with whiskey.LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4688 seconds. There are 407 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption