Know your bike

33 Posts | Latest reply on 10/08/2012 22:20:43 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Think some people may find this helpful......I did!!!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                                  
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

Oh Crap Elliemay!! Where's the Horn????!!!   Yes.. I only found I had one two weeks ago Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

HORN?????   Cows have horns silly LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

There is another answer to thatEmbarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Do u mean 'in the wind section'? Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
justjerry's Profile
justjerry

In: The Lizard
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Do they do one for other makes of bike too?  Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I think you can get different stickers to put on the petrol holder thingy Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

know my bike......yup, it big ,blue,eats harleys and goes vooooooooooooosh,but got triumph on petrol holder thingy side,mmmmHug                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

sounds like mine jinx except mine is black Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Mine's small and blue and says Ducati on petrol thingy Big smile                           But prettty much does the same as yours Jinx Thumbs Up                                                                      Eats Harleys   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

now just sit back and wait for the rumble of open pipes i spose,p.s.pondlife,i got an ickle black one,600 speed four,same make same effect...good innit!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Jaybird's Profile
Jaybird

In: Bedford

Wow, I'm impressed! How come anyone is clever enough to know all that stuff? 

I'm not closely acquainted enough with my bike yet to know much – it's still lurking behind kcsdata's shed 150 miles away. But I do know it's got a stupid big 'V' on the petrol holder thingy... That's got to go for a start!                                                                                                                                                                             
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

Hehe, I'm stealing that pic Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Moved this to the Jokes and Funnies forum                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

I'm gonna nick this too Thumbs Up   Make a great birthday/greetings card Big smile   Thanks Elliemay Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Jaybird you have a big 'V' on the petrol holder thingy.....??? shouldn't it have a P on it, or am I being silly again???? Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Fatbob16's Profile
Fatbob16

In: Buckley
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Ok Ok wheres the bloody petrol holder thingy - think mine must have dropped off !                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

I                                                                                                                                                                              
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

I dont have a petrol holder thingy on my VFR,  have to take it back to dealer and complain.  He he                                                                                                                                                                             
fantasia's Profile
fantasia

In: Halifax

My petrol holder thingy is red with purple twinkle on it. Pruuudy and i can actually unlock the gadget on the top of it and put the petrol in all by my self. I stil get someone else to alter my chain tho incase i break a nail.:-*                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 429 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption