I Got My C.B.T. Certificate!!! Whoooohoooooo!!!

41 Posts | Latest reply on 27/06/2012 17:42:44 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hell Yeah Baby!!!! My Smile Is Huge!!!! Big smile Whooooooo Hoooooo!! Proper BikerChick now Wink Yay!!!!   Thank you.. thank you.. thank you to Everyone for your Encouragement and Support and Lushness.. You are all absolutely lusher than lush folk and I can't express just how flippin ecstatic I am!!  From the bottom of my heart.. Thank You xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Nice one Anne, proud of u lass!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Well done, rcl :>>>                                                                                                                                                                             
Gloom's Profile
Gloom

In: Southport

Congrats                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Brilliant news Anne Big smile   VERY VERY VERY well done ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap   Onward and upward lady Wink   Mod 1 next Thumbs Up   That'll be easy peasy with all your previous hard work Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well done chick x                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Very well done RCL.....many congratulations, See what positive thinking does for you xxxxxxxxx                     Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Well done Anne.Big smileThumbs Up   You have earnt it and deserve it, now for the open roadBig smile                                                                                                                                                                              
pistonbroke72's Profile
pistonbroke72

In: Southampton

Only flipping ecstatic? I see, so you've cleaned up the lingo for the forum. No probs, I can read between the lines. Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well done, congratulations                                                                                                                                                                             
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

Nice one kiddo!

rockchickeelicious

Ahhhhh... Bless you lovelies!!  Hug   It was not without it's.. hmmmmm.. how shall I put it.. "blonde moments..." and I'm not just talking left and right disorientation... Embarrassed   During a quick fire highway code Q & A session... the question was asked...   "Give me four circumstances you can cross over a double white line..."   Struggling with the fourth.. he told me "when there's blood and carnage obstructing the road.." ~ Okay I thinks.. nodding head sagely... Approve   He then asks... "In that situation.. whats one of the first things on the scene..."   My Answer for ten.. was....   Wolves!!!!   Omg.. laughed till we cried.. LOL   But equally not so blonde when I had to do a "real" on the road.. avoid an accident "emergancy stop" ~ Well impressed Thumbs Up    And I can glide in a figure of eight smoother than rubbing cream on a babies bottom... STILL Buzzing!!   Thank you for ALL your lovely lovely comments... xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

~^o^~ cheer~^o^~ cheer~^o^~ cheer~^o^~ cheer~^o^~ cheer~^o^~ cheer~^o^~ cheer~^o^~ cheer~^o^~ cheer~^o^~ cheer
Way to go girl!!!!!!!!
:welldone::welldone::welldone::welldone:                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well Done....knew you could do it honey!!! Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

o.k.,how much did you bribe him??only teasing, rcl......xxx very well done indeed,i'll slaughter a goat next full moon in your honour,that way she doesn't get a penny...Hugxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh very well done Rockchick honey, fantastic!Clap  xxx

Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

Well done Anne, but "Wolves"!!! Only you could come out with that one. LOL   Now you just need some nice figure of eight roads; lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

Still Whooooooooooo Hoooooooooing all over the place!!   Thank you loves.. tis lusher than lush eh lol   And Simon... you are sooooooooooooo right.. perhaps with one of Jinxes slaughter goats in the middle... Had thought of doing it on roundabouts... bit dodgey on them I am.. but then realised.. I'd end up going round them the wrong way!! Exclamation                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

wrong way round a roundabout,interesting concept,but if it's good enough for volvo drivers who are we to argue.............xxHug                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

well done just need to get the miles in and build up your confidence

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.7500 seconds. There are 730 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption