poetry

80 Posts | Latest reply on 06/12/2012 16:01:26 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Don't like me ? Your problem..   Think im trippin ? Tie my laces..   Can't stand me ? Sit down..   Can't face me ? Turn around..   Think i care ? Think again......                                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

love it Jen Thumbs Up hmmm me gonna have ot get me poetry head on lol !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Cheers Suzi hun....xx Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Best friends stick together till the end, They are lke a straight line that will not bend,   They trust each other forever, No matter if your apart or together,   They can be your hero and save the day, They will never leave your side, thay are here to stay,   They help you up when you fall, Your true friends are best of all....                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Kind hearts are the gardens
Kind thoughts are the roots   Kind words are the blossoms   Kind deeds are the fruits ......                                                                                                                                                                             
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

hope this poem has the same effect on you as it did on me. Walk With Me by the Waterwell worth the read... A BEAUTIFUL POEM ABOUT GROWING OLDER:

Shit....I forget the words                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You may write me down in history,
With your bitter, twisted lies,   You may trod me in the very dirt,   But still, like dust, i'll rise                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Centurion, is this the poem you meant?   WALK WITH ME BY THE WATERAged and slow are the steps I take,to the lake where the water flows free.Humbled am I, by the quiet beauty,that God has blessed and given me.Through the years I will rememberthe goodness of my life, not the bad.It takes only the peace of the waterto appreciate the love that I've had.There is this miracle of the water,that makes our lives worth the while.These memories will live on forever,and bring with them, surely a smile.Come walk with me by the water,hold me and make my life shine.We are given the gift of the moment.it was never to be simply mine..Aged and slow are the steps I take,to the lake where the water flows free.Humbled am I, by the quiet beauty,that God has blessed and given me. Author: Countrymom                                                                                                                                                                               
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

Eh...it was a joke about getting older and forgetting things, oh never mind                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

ROFLMHO trust me LOL it's been a while since I had to knit myself a 'blonde' wig (need a smiley with a dunces hat on) LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
37% Karma37% Karma 37% Karma37% Karma

poetry...she offered her honour,he honoured her offer,and all night long,he was onner and offer.........xHug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I wish that I could change my luck,
and then I'd be as rich as ............Bill Gates.                                                                                                                                                                             
non-hotmale's Profile
non-hotmale

In: Leyland

Any more limericks please?                                                                                                                                                                             
justjerry's Profile
justjerry

In: The Lizard
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Did I hear a request?.....

There was a young man from Bel-air
Who was doing his girl on the stair
When the banister broke
He doubled his stroke 
And finished her off in mid-air

Smile  Here to help  Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

There was a young man named Crocket,
Who went into space in a rocket.
The rocket went bang,
His bollocks went clang,
And he found his cock in his pocket!                                                                                                                                                                             
non-hotmale's Profile
non-hotmale

Thanks JJ

There was a young girl from Azores
Whose crotch was covered in sores
All the dogs in the street used to eat the green meat
That hung in festoons from her draws                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

A Polically Correct Christmas Story
T'was the night before Christmas and Santa's a wreck ... How to live in a world that's politically correct? His workers no longer would answer to "Elves" "Vertically challenged" they were calling themselves. And labour conditions at the North Pole Were alleged by the union to stifle the soul.   Four reindeer had vanished, without much propriety, Released to the wilds by the Humane Society. And equal employment had made it quite clear That Santa had better not use just reindeer. So Dancer and Donner, Comet and Cupid Were replaced with four pigs, and you know that looked stupid!   The runners had been removed from his sleigh; The ruts were termed dangerous by the E.P.A And people had started to call for the cops When they heard sled noises on their rooftops. Second-hand smoke from his pipe had his workers quite frightened His fur trimmed red suit was called "Unenlightened".   And to show you the strangeness of life's ebbs and flows, Rudolf was suing over unauthorised use of his nose And had gone on Geraldo in front of the nation, Demanding millions in over-due compensation. So, half the reindeer were gone; and his wife, Who suddenly said she'd had enough of this life,   Joined a self-help group, packed and left in a whiz, Demanding from now on her title was Ms. And as for the gifts, why, he'd never had a notion That making a choice could cause such a commotion Nothing of leather, nothing of fur, Which meant nothing for him.  And nothing for her.   Nothing that might be construed to pollute Nothing to aim, Nothing to shoot. Nothing that clamoured, or made lots of noise. Nothing for just girls, or just for the boys. Nothing that claimed to be gender specific. Nothing that's warlike or non-pacifistic.   No candy or sweets ... they were bad for the tooth. Nothing that seemed to embelish a truth. And fairy tales, while not yet forbidden, Were like Ken and Barbie, better off hidden. For they raised the hackles of those psychological Who claimed the only good gift was one ecological.   No baseball, no football ... someone could get hurt; Besides, playing sport exposed kids to dirt. Dolls were said to be sexist, and should be passe; And Nintendo would rot your entire brain away. So Santa just stood, dishevelled, perplexed; He just could not figure out what to do next.   He tried to be merry, tried to be gay, But you've got to be careful with that word today. His sack was quite empty, limp to the ground; Nothing fully acceptable was to be found. Something special was needed, a gift that he might Give to all without angering the left or the right.   A gift that would satisfy, with no indecision, Each group of people, every religion; Every ethnicity, every hue, Everyone, everywhere ... even you. So here is that gift, it's price beyond worth ... May you and your loved ones, enjoy peace on Earth. Hug

justjerry's Profile
justjerry

In: The Lizard
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

There's a woman I know who's a poet
And when put to the test she can show it
If you're needing a rhyme
She'll get one on time
And lucky for you she'll bestow it

Hug  Great poem BP  Hug
Gonna share that one with a few folks xx                                                                                                                                                                             
non-hotmale's Profile
non-hotmale

I was waiting for someone else to follow that. Nice!

There was a night lady from Nice
Who wanted to hump with a priest
She said "to hell with religion and
show me your pigeon
I'll bet it's 12" at least"                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
I suck at poems,
So show me your tits.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9375 seconds. There are 1736 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption