Affordable Training

144 Posts | Latest reply on 05/10/2012 22:56:56 by lisaj | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Come on folks I will be looking at booking to go to Greenwich after KISS rally,nobody interested?,(see post p9 of forum).                                                                                                                                                                             
buzz_sp1's Profile
buzz_sp1

In: benfleet essex
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

hey  loner .  im now  going  to  kiss rally  . see you  there . be  nice  to  say  hello                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yup,noticed the other day name was down,will be good to meet and chat.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi buzz, I've just completed that half a day taster on a 125 and loved it!!! (Got rid of a few demons in my head) CBT next......I do wish you lived closer!!!                                                                                                                                                                                 
buzz_sp1's Profile
buzz_sp1

im glad  you  got rid of a few demons and yes  (its all  in the  head) .. its a shame  this  weekend  never got  off the  ground . but  if  your  happy  with  your  local  school  then  go  back  asap  and  get that  cbt  done .  only   only  3.5 months  left till  it  all  changes 

buzz_sp1's Profile
buzz_sp1

ive  been contacted by   guinness rider ..  she  has  2  people  interested  in a date  for  this   weekend ..  its  getting  late  in the  year  now  to  camp   in the  garden  ..  but  im sure   i  can  fit   up  to  6  fairly  comfortably   in my  house ..  im gonna put  forward  another  date    5/6/7   october  ..  for  either  cbt  / mod1 / mod 2  training  ..  car sharing  is  an  option  to  keep  cost  to  a  minimum .. but  you  have  to  talk  to  each other   to  arrange  that  .. would  be  great  to  make  this  happen   after all  the  effort  put  in  by  emzed  and  myself  ?? its  up  to  you  ....                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm still up for this Thumbs Up   I'll checkout the costs for the train (may be cheaper)                                                                                                                                                                             
lisaj's Profile
lisaj

In: Barnsley

I passed my theory today, can't wait to get my mod 1 and 2 now! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Congratulations....again lol....Lisa love.. woop woop....Thumbs Up........Well done....xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Congratulations Lisa Thumbs Up   One more step toward freedom Wink   Best wishes for Mod's 1 & 2 Big smile   You should have no problems there as your riding is excellent Approve   Stick at girl we're all behind you Hug                                                                                                                                                                               
lisaj's Profile
lisaj

Thanks Jen and Emzed. I really appreciate your support. Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Congrats on passing your theory lisaj. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well done lisaj Clap hopefully I'll be able to say that soon to Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

as your riding position is excellent Approve   I wholeheartedly agree! EmbarrassedThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sweeny Todd's Profile
Sweeny Todd

In: Leicester

Well done Lisa, good luck with mod 1 and 2                                                                                                                                                                              
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Whoop de Whoop Lisa! Clap   Onward to the cones chick Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well done Lisa they be no stopping you now:O)
Buzz just seen dates and I cant make it as been offered a job and have to do trainging from this sat om wards...so looking like November before im able to do ought :O(   This is way frustrating ill tell ya lol                                                                                                                                                                             
lisaj's Profile
lisaj

Just been trying to book my mod 1 at Wakefield test centre and there's nothing till 1st November! Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

I hope you manage to get booked in Lisa Approve   It would be nice to get both of them done before Christmas Thumbs Up   Then you could really celebrate PartyBeer   Best of luck hon Hug                                                                                                                                                                               
lisaj's Profile
lisaj

Booked Mod 1 - I'll let you know the date when I've passed it Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 1104 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption