Name for my C1

44 Posts | Latest reply on 12/07/2012 14:52:49 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

OK peeps, i need a name for my ickle C1   So I thought, who better to name her than BMers ?      (yes it's a girl)  [don't ask]   PLEASE keep your suggestions CLEAN Shocked   I have grandchildren and they need to be able to pronounce her name in PUBLIC Embarrassed   If/when I get sufficient suggestions I'll pick the the 3 I like the best   Then put it to a vote   The person who suggested the "winning" name will receive a prize Thumbs Up Maybe at the KISS Rally? I'm well known for my generosity   Yet to be devised, but it will be of significant value   And you'll treasure it for years to come   OK peeps   Over to you Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

the shed                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

No wonder you're alone busafeller Ermm    If you would refer to a woman as,  the shed Wacko   I'll await further suggestions Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

Cymall, as in 'see 1, see 'em all'   Hey, its 5.00am and I'm getting ready to go to work, gimme a break!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

"GRACE" as in elegance of movement - or - "There,  but for the grace......."                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

On Sundays and Special Occasions introduce her as..   "Her Royal Lushness.."   When alone or after she's given you a huge smile after a ride out just.. stroke the top of her curve.. lay your forhead against it.. smile and say..   "aaaah Lush.."   So... her name should be "Lush.."   really.. did you expect anything else coming from me lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Beamer...cos she's a BMW and puts a big smileBig smile on everyone's face.
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

Jeeezzus RC, have you ever thought about a career writing for Mills and Boon?
Or changing your screen name to Barbra Cartland                                                                                                                                                                              
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

If she were mine I would name her Christabel   Cos she's a beauty   Cos the only other person I've known with a C1 was my lovely compassionate divorce solicitor. We talked for hours about my very very peculiar, complicated and unique circumstances....and bikes. I was virtually his last client before he retired, he spent hours on me and never charged me a penny....his name is Chris Hug   for Christabel Pankhurst...all lady bikers have a lot to thank you for...Liberation is so precious, but so is keeping your hair nice LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Matilda, as in "Waltzing M............." The gait of the swaggie carrying his home on one shoulder.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Betty Boop...full of fun was that lady.. and always smiling too just as i smiled when i saw your C1 x                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

blodwyn...pig ugly                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

or carri anne,carry an eejit!!..............sorry.(not ,pmsl)                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                       jinx,    your a tonic (not)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

My cars called Audrey lol   How about Matilda or WeeOne :)   Thumbelina lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL   I do like the last one though,   cute   Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oi!!!!!  A bit of plagiarism there, Jackie (lol)                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Heti                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Broomtart                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8594 seconds. There are 1232 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption