M.A.G. Protest Ride Newcastle/North East 24th June

32 Posts | Latest reply on 01/07/2012 22:49:27 by rockchickeelicious | Go to original / last post
TigerTim's Profile
TigerTim

In: Bishop Auckland
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

She's stable thanks. I did manage to get there                                                                                                                                                                             
TigerTim's Profile
TigerTim

In: Bishop Auckland

Was a good ride out, if a bit on the slow side lol. Shame I didn't see anyone off here though                                                                                                                                                                             
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

Myself, RC, Dave and X(dont follow me, I'm lost too)X managed to find each at both ends of the demo, sorry me missed you Tim (XK's additional new name results from our ride out AFTER the demo ride was over!)Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

Tis a shame indeed TT.. you could have had a ride out with XK and Centurion afterwards along the coast.. although still not sure which coast they were actually heading towards Ermm   Four Hundred plus bikes according to the rep.. so quite canny.. although the amount of bikes going in the opposite direction.. it could have been more!   Having trouble uploading photo's to FB.. only way I can get them onto here... Feeling way way too poorly now to persevere so here's one to be getting on with.. Going to bed as soon as the minx gets home...    Another is being planned for September.. so fingers crossed for the 500 odd BikerMatch Folk to attend Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                   
rockchickeelicious

Simultaneous posting Centurion!! Is "X" in addition to the "???" that he thinks no one knows about... ~ Hope you two had fun!! I struggled to stay on the back of Davids bike through the tunnell.. head was spinning.. so pleased I declined the offer of a cafe at the seaside... Next time though!!!  Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
centurion's Profile
centurion

Glad you made it back in one piece anyway, yeah, when we came out of the cafe at the seaside we were treated to one of those typical sights of an English 'summer', people wondering along the seafront eating icecream while sheltering onder their 'brollies Wacko I've added some photos to the Events page by the way                                                                                                                                                                                
rockchickeelicious

Oooooooooooh photo's.. lush stuff!! Glad you both had fun.. was nice seeing you again.. you looked very "trimmed" ~ And hopefully you didn't get wet.. we'd been back in the house less than five minutes and a thunderstorm turned the street into a river.. complete with coke cans competing in a rafting race... Scary!!                                                                                                                                                                             
centurion's Profile
centurion

Didn't get wet, got Censoreding soaked!!! For the last 6 miles I thought I was on a BMW powerboat, all good fun though Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

Awwwwwwwwww!! Bless you.. and yes I did laugh out loud.. evilly...   Link to the ITV Coverage..     Hopefully.. photo's will upload from the Quay at work this morning... Watch this space..                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchickeelicious

Dammit...   http://www.itv.com/news/tyne-tees/2012-06-24/bikers-pro...blocks-a1/                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Fame at last!!!   Spot me in the photo - look for the bright headlightLamp                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

Photo's now uploaded.. Result! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4844 seconds. There are 1555 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption