M.A.G. Protest Ride Newcastle/North East 24th June

32 Posts | Latest reply on 01/07/2012 22:49:27 by rockchickeelicious | Go to original / last post
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Done Saved Edit 24th June 2012 - EU Hands Off Biking EU Hands Off Biking ! A Motorcycle Action Group Campaign   North East Constituency Ride   Start: Carrville, Belmont Park and Ride (NE-bound)? A1(M) Near Durham Ride: Northbound on A1(M) at 1.00pm promptFinish :Disperse at Washington ServicesMEP Stephen Hughes will be at start point to answer your questions.   Attendee's   RockChickee DaveN XKYLBR Centurion   Spread the word lovelies.. share on Facebook too if you can.. the link below gives you details of all the areas being covered Big smile    Link for Mag ride:- https://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?msid=2098922936383290...,23.225098   I will submit to the Events Calender too but for sure Sandi is gonna be one busy Lady bless her.. so add your names here for now if you can make it.. Pleeeeeeeeease xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Hi RCL, I'll need postcodes if it's going on the calendar, cheers Big smile   24th June 2012 -  EU Hands Off Biking ! A Motorcycle Action Group Campaign   North East Constituency Ride   Start: Carrville, Belmont Park and Ride (NE-bound)? A1(M) Near Durham Ride: Northbound on A1(M) at 1.00pm promptFinish :Disperse at Washington ServicesMEP Stephen Hughes will be at start point to answer your questions.   Attendee's RockChickee DaveN XKYLBR Centurion   Spread the word lovelies.. share on Facebook too if you can.. the link below gives you details of all the areas being covered Big smile   Link for Mag ride:- https://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?msid=2098922936383290...,23.225098                                                                                                                                                                                 
rockchickeelicious

Hey hey Sandi.. have submitted the Events Form but with postcode only for Belmont Park and Ride where it starts off... Embarrassed   Belmont Park & Ride North Bound Postcode DH1 1SR Washington Services Postcode DH3 2SJ                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Thanks RCL   Now on calendar   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3515                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

You are an absolute Star lovely.. thank you!!   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3515                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Y W RCL Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

Anymore for anymore... this is really quite important lovelies..                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Who put my name down? I must protest!   (checks out where the fook Belmont Park is)                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

You can't protest.. you wanted to play out.. now.. Play Out!!!   It's about half an hour away from you and dead easy to find.. it's sign posted funnily enough.. Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
TigerTim's Profile
TigerTim

In: Bishop Auckland

I should be there. Look out for the orange Tiger with a cuddly tiger stuffed behind the screen                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

Whooooo hoooooo Tiger Tim!   Sure there are many many more representing the North East from BikerMatch.. if not I shall prod them with a stick until they do..     Attendee's RockChickee DaveN XKYLBR Centurion TigerTim                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

Finding it hard to believe that there are only five out of the North East that are attending this.. Especially when it is the future of your passion for riding that is at stake...   Come on People.. Where you all at?!                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

Thinks shall have to get out a "cattle prod" ~ Still time to get your names down for this... Come on..                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Anne you are doing better than I am.   Not much interest in London BM'ers, just me so far.                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

Ahhhhhhhhh Bliddyhellman.. tis ridiculous  isn't it lovely.. I feel like a Nag!! Come up to Newcastle instead Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

I would love to Anne, but I have to work Sunday morning. Should just make it to the ride though. Should be hundreds of other riders though and a chance to meet other people.   Good luck with your ride Anne. I will be coming up there at some point this year Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

Yay!!!!! Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Bugga!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

Come on then loves... still time to make this one!!   I've been throwing up all morning.. still feel dodgey but am not gonna miss it...   See you soon.. with the exception of TigerTim.. his mum's been rushed into hospital bless him... Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Aww I hope Tim's mum is ok, and you feel better soon RCL   There are 511 members in Newcastle, looks like hardly any of 'em read the forums.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6870 seconds. There are 1779 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption