M.A.G. protest ride Yorkshire

36 Posts | Latest reply on 25/06/2012 14:56:25 by Nutkin68 | Go to original / last post
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'm going with Wakefield MAG, not meeting at Squires don't think.                                                                                                                                                                              
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

wont be able to make it now I'll be picking another bike up on Sunday                                                                                                                                                                              
MG Bandit's Profile
MG Bandit

In: Barnsley

Any one else fancy meeting at squiresThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sprint900's Profile
Sprint900

In: leeds

Can't make this as working,have a good run for those going                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Safe journeys to all who are doing this... well done everyone x                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Thanks Jen hope it stays fine                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Me too Bill ... well at least it says dry till the afternoon so fingers xxx for you all x                                                                                                                                                                             
MG Bandit's Profile
MG Bandit

In: Barnsley

Weather picking up now so anyone else out to playThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

Pretty wet up in Darlington this morning,though at least its stopped actually raining now  I'm doing the NE demo ride through Durham so hope you guys have it drier than its looking for us Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Well after a delayed start and missing the meet up with Bill at Squires   I joined the "convoy" on the M1   Actually, when I got to the M1 the traffic was at a crawl for several miles back up the southbound carriageway   I threaded my way through the cars etc. to the middle of the pack and stayed there till we reached Wooley Edge   I did see several BMers there too which pleased me immensely   A "fair" turnout considering that the weather forecast was dreadful   But it stayed fine all the way there and back   So me and Duke had a great run out   I hope the "RUN" makes a difference   Massive thanks to all those nationwide who took the time and trouble to get out there and make the effort   (shhh don't tell anyone but I managed "3 figures plus" quite a few times which put a huge grin on my face, as he now seems to be "behaving" more like his old self )                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

not sure how many were with us today but there was a lot, i also saw 8 BM members and feel sure there would of been others there so lwts hope some good comes of it                                                                                                                                                                              
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

I saw a few BM faces amongst the crowds today as well ... funnily enough ....  Emzed and Bikeabill .  Nice to see you guys, and the sun shone on us which made it even better !!! I guess there'll be some footage on You Tube soon ... it was a fair turn out from Yorkshire Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Was a great turnout, even made the news it seems down south Thumbs Up Good to have a blast with Mark and Sara back to Squires afterwards to
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Thanks for the photos *thumbs up*   (icons aren't working for me, neither is the text colour or anything else) *sighs* lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Had a brill day, good team spirit, great to ride with Tracey and Phil too! Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Posted some more pics from yesterday                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 593 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption