Warm DRY feet

18 Posts | Latest reply on 17/06/2012 22:56:33 by Emzed | Go to original / last post
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Just in case there's anyone out there who hasn't discovered them Ermm   Poundland have "camping socks" @ 3 pairs for £1 (obviously) Wacko   I can highly recommend them Thumbs Up   *Additional Tip 1   Take them with you to the rally in a "waterproof " bag along with a "micro-fibre" towel & a small container of talcum powder Wink   The feeling of warm DRY feet is hard to beat for "bringing you round" after arriving on site with "soggy" feet (for whatever reason) Big smile   *Additional Tip 2   A couple of carrier bags*, slipped over your socks before putting on your "wet" boots, will allow you to "get out and about" onto site Without soaking your socks again from the soggy footwear Approve  Just dont leave them on for TOO long* or your feet will sweat and you'll be back to square 1 Disapprove   * The ones with holes in allow your feet to breathe a little Wink   Hope this helps Geek   Em Cool                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thank you for that Emzed... good tips too                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Additional Tip 3   Take a spare pair of footwear!Lamp                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

XK, not everyone has "room" for "spare footwear" Stern Smile   Which is why I made the post Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Cassie n Blue, two-up on a bike, wiv tent etc etc...and she still found room for several extra shoes. I rest my case.Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

XK    ............ S T F U   LOL   I'm trying to help some "novices" here  :-(||> give up    We don't ALL have your "extensive" experience  Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
hurtz's Profile
hurtz

In: Farnborough

as I just read this topic for tips etc, thank you all

I used those slip-over gardening wellies (pull them over your boots/shoes) b4 as well... (they tear easily after a while..), but nothing beats recycling a free carrier bag... I'm going to use that tip. I already got the socks u mention and got their cutlery set as well.. If they didn't clip together I'd loose them. Warm dry feet more of an essential tho, so thanks all. All ideas added to my check list for next rally.

Beer

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ferget Emzed, wos he know, he rides inside a C1Tongue Try listening to the real bikers!   (Should make 4 n interesting Farmyard, ay Em?)                                                                                                                                                                             
hurtz's Profile
hurtz

PMSL. Nothing like a little rivalry on this site is there..LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

Real Bikers??   Are they the Marlon Brando lookalikeewannabe's by any chance...   If it's got two wheels.. can walk faster than me and keeps your feet dry and out of the puddles...                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

On the Sunday rideout from matlock, we went thru a ford at least a foot deep!!!

rockchickeelicious

Well I hope you were wearing the camping socks from poundland then lol LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh shit, soggy feet, shud hav takin mz's advice ...                                                                                                                                                                             
hurtz's Profile
hurtz

LOL. Well said, rockchickeelicious!                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchickeelicious

Hope you've all followed EmZeds advice for the Camping Socks.. tis gonna be an awful wet weekend and there's camping about all over the place... Stay Safe.. Stay Warm and don't throw away any carrier bags!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

My feet were warm and dry all weekend  Thumbs Up   Unike a certain person who shall remain nameless  Evil Smile   Who was seen paddling about the site in BARE FEET  Shocked    Boots too wet to wear apparantly      #-o d'oh!      :-(||> give up                                                                                  LOL LOL LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
hurtz's Profile
hurtz

Hugs emzed... Our hero.. Embarrassed

Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Bless you sweetie Embarrassed Embarrassed                                         Have a BIG Hug from me Wink         must've done sumat right Confused     wonder what it was Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8281 seconds. There are 1871 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption