M.A.G. Protest Ride, London Area 24th June

15 Posts | Latest reply on 25/06/2012 06:10:03 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Join the M.A.G Protest Ride, London Area 24th June   See events:- http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3511   Starts at London Gateway Services (formerly Scratchwood services). Time not given yet. But you can join in at various points on the route. For instance Ace cafe at 10-30am.   This is an attempt to be noticed by your MEP and hopefully the media, for them to lobby on our behalf at Brussels.   We need a voice and we need a loud voice to conserve our rights as bikers.   If you haven't got a bike try to get a pilly.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

i shall be doing the East Yorkshire run                                                                                                                                                                              
daveg208's Profile
daveg208

In: Sandy

Excellent Bill - who's putting the Calendar entry to Sandi ?

rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

David.. on the site it says that all ride outs start at 1.00pm prompt up and down the country Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

You are right RCD. I have entered it on events correctly, but incorrectly above.   Start time at the Ace cafe is 1-30pm                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Come on all you riders in the London area. Use this opportunity to show your dissatisfaction of new legislation.   Maintain your individual rights to ride what bike you like.   Join the run on the 24th June   See link to events above                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

It looks like there are no takers for this. Does that mean that all London BM'ers are happy with the proposed changes to legislation?                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

I'll be at work so it's a no go for me                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Just tell the pupils they are in for a different sort of ride on Sunday Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

an its gonna rain..                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

It was raining this morning but OK well before the ride. I had to work in Bracknell in the morning, so it was a struggle to drive home, get my gear on and ride back to the Ace. But just made it. It was well worth doing Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Well done David Clap one of the Seven Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

Any photos?                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Sorry Sandi. It was a bit of a rush and I forgot my cameraUnhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

Aww never mind David, next time eh? *smile*   (icons/smileys aren't working for me this morning)   The bleddy text colour aint working either *tuts* and *sighs* lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 735 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption