Drove 'T' Drink near Longtown 8th - 10th June

10 Posts | Latest reply on 07/06/2012 12:27:42 by BOBKAT | Go to original / last post
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Party Drove 'T' Drink rallyBeer  near Longtown Fri 8th June - Sun 10th June    This is a great, friendly wee rally held in a field across from the Drove Inn.  There are already a few BMers listed on the events page, are there anymore takers?????   Does anyone want to meet up in Longtown to ride upto the Rally site?                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

I'll be there Bobs but think I will be carrying too much (ahem  Embarrassed ) stuff to come on my bike Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

B M Calendar Link   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3115                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Thanks for the link Sandi Thumbs Up   Minnie I look forward to catching up with you there Hug                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

You're welcome BOBKAT Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
GreyGra's Profile
GreyGra

In: Durham

Did anyone do the XXXX rally last year? It's on the same weekend as the Drove and i'm undecided.

Actually I enjoyed the drove last year, despite the downpour, but then we found someone had vandalised my mate's 'wing outside the pub. So unsure about going back.                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx

I fell on my a**e in that mud greygra....it was very errr red and slippery wasn't it. Actually, I fell on my backside then I slipped as I was trying to get up and fell on my front, then my hand slipped and I went down on my side.....there was very little that wasn't covered in mud by the time I finished lol...fortunately I saw the funny side LOL   Bad about your friend's bike though                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

There was a few us there last year Greygra, I had a helluva time getting MacBeastie ooooot the gate on the Sunday - I took it in as I was worried to leave it at the pub.  What a shame about your mates bike.  Damn glad I didn't now! Sorry to hear about your mates bike.   I've never been to XXXX rally before, where is it held?                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx

Hope we're not putting anyone off with tales of mud....it really didn't spoil the rally at all last year...huge fun   Small contingent coming up from Lancs/ Cumbria Thumbs Up   I think the Yeti and carrie might be there too Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Minnie is right it is a great wee rally, and yes I spoke to Carrie last night, they are going - so it won't be dull that's for sure.
Good luck Minnie with your debut Hug Thumbs Up xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3906 seconds. There are 1163 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption