Lindisfarne BM Event..

42 Posts | Latest reply on 12/06/2012 15:35:19 by rossoandy21 | Go to original / last post
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

have stayed in Alnwick a couple of times and its easy reach of lindisfarne would love another scoot about Northumberland.......you'd think there would be loads of campsites wouldnt you.....have a look across the border slightly round Coldstream and Jedburgh there's also a site at Bamburgh if i remember rightly
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

Pity we can't camp there RC but was just a suggestion. Thanks for looking into it anyway.                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

It'll be great where ever you find a campsite RC, you can't please everyone huni.  Thanks for organising it Hug i'm really looking forward to exploring this area Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Gloom's Profile
Gloom

In: Southport

Any idea of dates for this?                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

have a look at the Holy Island Accommodation website might have some possible venues depending on numbers                                                                                                                                                                              
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

Lindisfarne......hmm got a record of theirs....Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Stop, Thief!!!Shocked     Tyneside Police haven't the foggiest idea who nicked it...                                                                                                                                                                             
Ian60's Profile
Ian60

In: Leeds

There's a campsite just on to the south of Seahouses that I've been to before, it seemed ok and within easy reach of Holy Island, lovely fish and chips in Seahouses too Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

lol well done XKL....but its not that one...Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hmmm...we need to talk...can u meet me on the corner?Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

Ohhhhhh My Giddy Aunt!   You guys are amazing! Thank you!! And Laughing out Loud at some of the comments LOL   I have a wealth of info here to be getting on with... feel a bit awful actually.. went away for the lonnnnng weekend upto Fort William and then it's been full on Slimming World Promotion since I got back and I haven't had a chance to get back into BM.. trying to plan this but I didn't plan this week very well lol.. am knackered!!  Do you really trust me lmao..  But seriously this is lush that you are so interested!   I had actually.. started this to put feelers out for something for next year.. get in the diary early like.. but have had some messages and you are chomping at the bit to have a wee looksee now...   Soooooooooooooo.. keep it all coming if anything pops into your lush heads and do some research on the stuff suggested by you all... ~ Dead honest with you though it will be three weekends before I can get up there to "check it out" in person... so if it's this year.. it would have to be end of August/September timish.. I imagine... But Next year and the choice is yours... Caravans in April are really.. "snug"   Seriously.. I love all the help in this thread.. Thank you Hug   Ohhhhhhhhh.. but I did have a word with a local band who will play for free and will just want travelling expenses... so not so blonde as I am dippy looking Wink                                                                                                                                                                                 
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

Ha Xk......she was no lady tho                                                                                                                                                                             
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

So she wasn't Eleanor then?                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchickeelicious

Not sure who the Lady in Question is.. actually a tad confused but... August in the Diary is Full... and September we have both KISS and Autumn Camp...   I can try and get this organised for October.. or early next year... What do you's think...                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh oh  Anne.... Lady Eleanor was a song by the group 'Lindisfarne'Geek   eeee lass...                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

Well slap my forehead and call me Susan... Embarrassed Duh!!!   I snogged the guitarists nephew at a party at college for a dare... didn't rate it very much or the group.. heyho...                                                                                                                                                                                 
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Preferable for next year Anne, got a pretty full diary for 2012, make it when the weather starts warming a bit eh, bloody cold breeze off the North sea..                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

And she's taking the first constructive Answer...   Ahhhhh Red.. now I can "BREATHE"   Next year.. the latest we can get the cheap deals for early in the year.. I know what I mean lol.. Will sort it Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Any guitarists in need of a groupy, please contact rockchicky, tel. ...                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

Like I said.. taking the first "constructive" answer... Wink                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8281 seconds. There are 647 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption