Hello

10 Posts | Latest reply on 31/05/2012 19:44:09 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Ian60's Profile
Ian60

In: Leeds
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi,   I've just joined the forum and thought I should drop in to say hi!   I've been into biking about 12 years, and had various bikes in that time. I enjoy going to rallies and touring, this year I'm going to the Farmyard and Yorkshire Pudding rally, no doubt there will be otheres too Smile   Look forward to seeing some of you around Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
lisaj's Profile
lisaj

In: Barnsley

Hi there.Handshake

They're a friendly lot on here, I hope you enjoy the site, maybe see you at Yorkshire puddingBeer

Lisa                                                                                                                                                                             
christie's Profile
christie

In: Ipswich

Hiya im fairly new myself ...natives on here are very friendly...looks like lots going to the farmyard so bound to bump into one of the bunch...have fun Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi Ian n Christie,
There will be a group of us at the FYP. Go in the firefield , 2nd entrance on the right after the pay stop. About 100yds in, and about 100yards to the left. The BM flag will be flying. Don't be shy, come say hello.   XK ps I'm partial to a drop of real aleBeer (hint, hint)                                                                                                                                                                             
Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

In: Halifax

Hi Ian, Hi Christie   Oh dear you dont know what your letting yourselves in for, only been on here a year & im totally insane now LOL Will be my first Farmyard so hope to see you both there, & im partial to anything with alcohol in it if you dont have any real ale! Beer   Ian                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Welcome to the site Ian, friendly enough bunch on here, loads to do-rideouts/rallies/meets...You won't be short of things to do...GUARANTEEDThumbs Up..

TigerTim's Profile
TigerTim

In: Bishop Auckland

Welcome Ian and christie. Have fun here, we're mostly harmless lol.                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Hi Ian60 & Christie, Welcome to BM. There is plenty to do in different parts of the country, check out the events. Also lots of good people to meet.   Good luck and I am sure we will meet up somewhere.   ps   Don't miss out on the KISS rally end August into September. By far the best all BM rally of the year.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ian60's Profile
Ian60

In: Leeds

Thanks for all your replies folks, look forward to meeting some of you at the Farmyard, and the rest out and about Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hello and welcome Ian60 and Christie. We have a lot of great folk on here, you would both be made welcome by the natives to any of the events!!! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4531 seconds. There are 2073 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption