'Sent To Coventry' 15/07/2012

33 Posts | Latest reply on 15/07/2012 22:37:11 by Wills | Go to original / last post
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

back to front page as its this weekend

Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

Looking forward to it. Assuming no-one's camping, what's the rendezvous point and when on Sunday?
Haven't been for a mooch round Coventry airport since I was 16 or so and the place was infested with dead and dying C-54s!                                                                                                                                                                             
Knightrider1's Profile
Knightrider1

In: Hinckley
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Reckon a suitable meeting point will be the car park of the 'Styvechall Arms' Pub, a 'Harvester' restaurant, on the island of the A45 (Kenpas Highway) in Coventry. Post code CV3-6PB. Its only 10 mins from the airport, so if we aim to meet there at 10am. Does that suit everyone?                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

I was going to plead for 10.30 or 11 on the grounds of distance, but looks as if everyone else is agreed on 10, so I suppose I'll just have to get my backside into gear earlier than usual for a Sunday!                                                                                                                                                                             
kcsdata's Profile
kcsdata

In: Knutsford
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

10:30 or 11:00 would suit me a bit better Wills, as I am coming up from Bedford. Never good with early morning starts Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Knightrider1's Profile
Knightrider1

In: Hinckley
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

I need to be at the airport as close to 10 as poss to meet people who are going there directly.....but if you guys want to meet at the place on the A45 at 11, I can nip back and hook up with you at that time....no problem?
Does that suit you better?   kev                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

Either that or I can go straight to the airport if thats any easier.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

If by some miracle I am not badly hung over in the morning and the sun is out...... unlikely though to be honest on both counts                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

Met Office forecast for the West Midlands says a sunny start with the possibility of a few light showers later. Can't make any predictions for the hangover, thoughLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Might come over for this one  also like Boss Mom if not hungover, so may  be later in the day  and will be in the carConfused so will try to catch you guys around and about say hi :)                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

sorry couldnt make it guy was at rock and bike fest ankle deep in mud and am now shattered.hope you all enjoy the day Thumbs Up next time wont double book at short notice Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Thanks to knightrider1 for arranging this, was great to meet new people and chill out in the sun. Dinner in the plane was great.

Look forward to seeing the fotos and meeting up with everyone soon

Wills's Profile
Wills

Can only second that! A few pictures on the events page now, here.

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gallery.asp?event_id=3389 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 635 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption