Squires Spring Show

23 Posts | Latest reply on 28/05/2012 08:19:46 by honda baby | Go to original / last post
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

to late to put it on the calander now but I've just realised that what IS down on the events calander as a gig by Travlin' Band at Squires tomorrow night is actually a part of Squires Spring Show, now on their website as; Our spring show features dealer stalls, kids fun, and live band in the cafe Saturday night.                                                                                                                                                                               
MG Bandit's Profile
MG Bandit

In: Barnsley

Yes on both Sat and Sun,Ill be there for lunch time Sunday,anyone else fancy it?Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Triplesurf's Profile
Triplesurf

In: Scarborough

I'm off there tomorrow tea/evening time.

Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Hoping to drag the grandsons along at some point over the weekend!! Come say Hi if you spot us :>>                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

I'm sooooo jealous, i'd have loved to come down for that - have fun everyone that's going Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I dunno what happened there Centurion, I didn't realise Squires was having a Spring show this weekend, and that the band is part of it. You just can't get the staff eh? (me I mean) LOL                                                                                                                                                                                
lisaj's Profile
lisaj

Might have to have a ride over at some point Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
moko's Profile
moko

In: pontefract

mag demo run into leeds city 2pm sat also from squires i will be on it                                                                                                                                                                             
centurion's Profile
centurion

hmmm Spring Show, Travelin' Band, Mag Dem run and their monthly Autojumble all on at Squires today. OK, camping gears loaded up & I'll be setting off soon!                                                                                                                                                                             
lisaj's Profile
lisaj

Going to have a ride over this aft. see you all there. x                                                                                                                                                                             
centurion's Profile
centurion

Cool, made it down to Squires twice this week without getting lost, things are looking uo! Lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Triplesurf's Profile
Triplesurf

In: Scarborough

Setting off in 30 min. if you see a lost looking bloke in black on a black speed triple.... just colloar me would you :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

For those, like meself, who have never heard of Travelin Band, visit their website and listen to their vids   http://www.travelinbandrocks.com/fr_home.cfm                                                                                                                                                                             
lisaj's Profile
lisaj

@centurion, were you there today? because I think i spotted you and turned round to tell my friends I was going over to talk to you, then when i turned back you'd disappeared! Unhappy

centurion's Profile
centurion

Yeah, still there in fact!

lisaj's Profile
lisaj

I'll be back again today. hope to see you later then Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sprint900's Profile
Sprint900

In: leeds

Going to drop in on the way home from work,late afternoon                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Had a really good afternoon there today , chatting in the sunshine ............. and getting somewhat toasted into the bargain!!!! Great meet up again with  quite a few folk, and to put more new  faces to names.....lovely people.x.x.                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

Great day up at Squires, great to see lots of good mates and meet new onesHug   That sun was definately on 'high' today, I'm like a pork scratching! LOL   Hope you all had a good ride home, see you again soonThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
cw's Profile
cw

In: Manchester
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Had a great day even if i did visit Leeds by mistake Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 578 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption