Isle Of Man TT

54 Posts | Latest reply on 10/06/2012 19:42:48 by cyc | Go to original / last post
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Hi there peeps who's going over the island this year ? We wil be there from June 1st to June 9th. If anyone would like to meet up for drink or watch racing put your thoughts on here please

shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

hi i shall be there for that week hope to see you around the island                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Did you get a bank loan LOL

Are they still charging nearly £200 to take a bike over and back ?

shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

And the rest                                                                                                                                                                              
Onearmbandit52's Profile
Onearmbandit52

In: Brynford
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

I,m over on the 30th till 10th in Dalby,sailling from Heysham 14:15 Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

£200 gets me from Edinburgh to Dover the return ferry to France and along to Nurburgring then back home for same price as just ferry to IOM Censored

HMMMMMM LOL

kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

theyre not known as the Steam Racket Co for nowt! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

I do like the IOM and the TT is fab Thumbs Up

If your a biker ya gotta go at least once to see it

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

My post went missing now Lou's has too, Matt what ya playing at lad? lol   For those who didn't see it I posted that my son Dan, 'Shadz' on here, is going to the TT and asked if it was ok for him to meet with you all BUT he's since told me he's going 25th-29th May and not June.   He rides a Ducati, think it's an Evo, so if you're going on the same dates let me know and I'll let him know. He'll probably be leaving from Plymouth it's where he works.   Shadz profile http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/profiles/display.a...s%2Easp%3F   Link to the calendar, thanks to skinnylady http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1793                                                                                                                                                                                 
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

Its my first tt and as you say gotta least once                                                                                                                                                                              
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

Impossible to do the TT just once................anyone got a spare tiket? gtn withdrawal symptoms here....                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

Absolutley Rosso my 11th year this time !                                                                                                                                                                             
justjerry's Profile
justjerry

In: The Lizard
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

I'm over from the 1st to 8th...   first time for me Big smile

Getting far too excited now  Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
boxercup's Profile
boxercup

In: Manchester

I am leaving home on Tuesday night to catch the 01:45 sailing from Liverpool. I will be staying at the Cherry Orchard in Port Erin for 11 days. I will be very busy this weekend preparing my Bike and the packing my Tank bag.Getting  really excited and having sleepless nights.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

just check in on here and we could arrange a meet up if thats what peeps want .  I have friends going over tomorrow and im a bit envious still this time next wk I shall be raring to go lol                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

Im getting really excited....an I not even going!!!  

Cry

rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

just bought my bike back that I used for my first TT in ྜ...its telling me I should be going back as a reunion celebration..                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

well you should lol !.                                                                                                                                                                               
boxercup's Profile
boxercup

In: Manchester

See you all in Bike Heaven. I hope you all stay safe and enjoy this years TT.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

calls and messages are very expensive over there unless you get a manx pay as u go.  maybe a good idea to check this thread when you all over to see if there is a meet up                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5870 seconds. There are 361 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption