Isle Of Man TT

54 Posts | Latest reply on 10/06/2012 19:42:48 by cyc | Go to original / last post
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

http://www.itv.com/sport/isleofmantt/ for tv schedule                                                                                                                                                                               
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

was having a pm with Shelleygirl and would anyone like to meet up at around 5pm on Sunday the 3rd at the Queens Pub on Douglas Front Queen's Promenade Douglas IM2 4NL. (Going uptowards Summer Hill)   Any suggestions would be appreciated if this isnt any good.  Need to sort something before Friday                                                                                                                                                                              
justjerry's Profile
justjerry

In: The Lizard
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

If I know what day it is by then, I'll see you there Smile (..possibly..  lol)                                                                                                                                                                             
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

i ll be there  Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

See ya sunday Shelley Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Have a great time everyone Beer Ride safe too x
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

Well 4 of us have been at the queens , douglas for a while . If we don't see any more of you. Hope your enjoying the TT !                                                                                                                                                                              
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

Soz did nt make it as got soaked when we came off ferry today hope to see you around the island                                                                                                                                                                              
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

Racing cancelled to day . Manage to get an earlier ferry so coming home . Sad but weather is a nightmare. :(                                                                                                                                                                              
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

I came home on Monday. i was there for practice week. You should get over there as a Marshall. You get a great view of the track, free goody bag which includes your programme and the following year you can get a 10% discount on your crossing. oh and you get a beer token for a free drink at bushies. That place is worth going for the experience alone. This was my first TT and loved it. I never got to do the whole course because some idiots kept crashing on the mountain stage but did get to do a full lap at about 2am on day in the Land Rover ambulance. That was fun. Must admit the RAC and AA can take a tip or two on how to strap a bike down. RAC / AA twenty hundred straps. Steam racket, one bit of rope and a rag on your seat. The best result for me was the crossing to the IOM. I wore my ambulance hi-vis as i could not be bothered to pack it and then wear my day-to-day one. as a result i cot a free upgrade to the exec lounge. Boo Yaa :) The downside of the week was that one of my fork seals started to leak. Thankfully this was on Friday night I noticed it. Sat and Sunday i was in an ambulance so only had to nurse my bike the two miles to the ferry then the 4 miles to home on the other side.                                                                                                                                                                                 
LovingLife's Profile
LovingLife

In: Nr Bath

Ditto!
My first time - went over as a marshal. Brilliant! Loved it! Rode the southern 100. Got back very late Tuesday night. Didn't see or hear a thing about the jubilee.
Anyone thinking about it - go for it! I am that taken, Im going back for the ManxGP. Great crowd over there - had various invites!!!
GP
x
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

Just got home had a great time for my 1st time now gotta dry out                                                                                                                                                                              
Gibson's Profile
Gibson

In: Sutton

Sounds great but shame about the weather, next year will be my first time so fingers already crossed for a heat wave next June!                                                                                                                                                                              
cyc's Profile
cyc

In: Leyland

Just got home had a great time Beer
shame about the senior it was going to be a good race Cry

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3984 seconds. There are 309 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption