Fab day bm meet

25 Posts | Latest reply on 23/07/2007 19:49:26 by RC | Go to original / last post
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

had a great day today at mb was great to meet so many of you!

for once the weather was on our side Thumbs Up

will deffo have to do it again soon

luv RC xxx

old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

In: on the streets

nice to meet you rc i no i was a bit quiet thats just my shyness  in fact it was nice to meet all of you it was a good day out                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead

Ah great, glad weather was ok Who else went Tell me all about it                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

ur ok ogb im just loud all the time lol

Tunny's Profile
Tunny

In: Stoke-on-Trent

Were you lot sitting round a table by the letterbox half way down main drag?                                                                                                                                                                              
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

RC - you were very loud driving through in your car blasting music so loud. How embarrising....LOL   Really nice day glad to meet you all.. Just one thing?   When we all meeting again???????                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

we was sat outside the post office  bit near the top                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

well u told me to do it skins lmao.................so i did hahaha

dunno ,but im not cookin next time...........or am i? hehe

deffo got to meet up again soon was an ace day Thumbs Up

skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

Hey you said ...no promised to do me a Sunday roast....  Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
boomboom's Profile
boomboom

In: bolton

What a good do, great to meet you all at last, special thanks to rc for the hospitality. had a good ride back with ew, i think she got home!!!!!!!!!!!. once again great to see yer lets do it again soon. BOOMBOOM                                                                                                                                                                             
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

In: on the streets

nice to meet you boom boom i am just a bit shy                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

Nice to meet ya all today and just for a change the weather held out most of the time I arrived home dry                                                                                                                                                                              
ladyrider's Profile
ladyrider

In: abergele

was good to meet u all at matlock me shy too                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

yep we all had a good day..............glad some of u came bk to mine for a brew n sausage cobs Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

So pleased you all had a great time, wish I could have come along to, hopefully next time as the idea of my joining this site was to meet and make new friends.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

i did didnt i skins well told u ur most welcome next time i have  a bit of a do...........will cook ya all a sunday roast  b4 ya all go home Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

A big thanks to everyone who made yesterday a great day out, ( inculuding the one`s who was peeping around the corner instead of coming to and introducing themselves)  ((Tunny))  lol   Next time we want even more of us.........                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Woo hoo and yeee ha!! what a lovely group of folks you all are. We'll deffo have to meet up again, maybe at Storm's medieval banquet. Big smile   Thanks for the brew R C, Sunday lunch sounds good, count me in please? Thumbs Up I'd bring the black forest gateau, for afters, but I don't think it will be fit to eat after it's been in me back pack LOL (prob eat it afore I got there Pig)   Thanks boomboom for the offer of a lift Thumbs Up and thanks to cbrmick11 for beating him to it Wink  x                                                                                                                                                                                         
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

yes  what a good day out thank you rockchick for the cuppa   nice to meet more people from the site   were we meeting next week ?                                                                                                                                                                               
RC's Profile
RC

no where for me ill be in bed with a very bad hangover from the r n b lol

can meet the sunday after in mb if ya want to?

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 576 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption