Quiz night in the chatroom ??

37 Posts | Latest reply on 10/10/2012 23:38:20 by Minnie the Minx | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Am assuming that questions on Biochemistry and Philosophy are a given                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Plus Biometrics and Forensics would be good too Jackie....                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

ok hows this for an example of question ...

What does the Hardy–Weinberg principle predict? lol

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Erm ... erm .. erm i think offhand its maybe to do with genetics ??and breeding ??? Only just seen this so maybe im way out lol.Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

In answer to BJs question ( There may be trouble ahead                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Right folks being as its been fairly quiet on site recently and i know you guys are itchying to use your brains lol

Are folks still up for this, purely for Kudos and the ability to be able to flaunt your brain power :)

Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Only if you have a prize for the lowest score, BJ LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I shall issue certificates and get Boss Man to post them in your profile accordingly Alice Lady lol                                                                                                                                                                              
OMNF's Profile
OMNF

In: Worksop

Yeah still up for it. I'm away for next 2 weeks though. Got some puzzler books for long plane journey so my brain will be exercised and fully functioning ready for when i get back Lamp                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

sounds like fun......i should warn you I am a trivia geek!Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Can I be on your team then Kwakgirl  ??

:-B nerd

kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

lol pb...my boss says im not a team player! Ouch im too bossy apparently! Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Do u boss your boss?     (nb. - tis not a norty innuendo!)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

(nb. - tis not a norty innuendo!)

...this your new disclaimer then XK?

LOL

kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

lol no apparently according to the latest corporate jargon bollox....i manage my manager!     lmfao....have you ever heard such rubbish!Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

Same as Kwakgirl, I've got a head full of trivia. I don't want to remember things like the name of Lawrence of Arabia's Brough or the man who invented the goal net, they just stick in my mind whether I like it or not.

Boanerges and John Brodie, seeing as you asked                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Me too Wills. Repository of loads of really useless info and some of it so nerdy, I surprise myself at my nerdiness....but sometimes struggle to recall the names of my kids lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 613 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption