PurpleBetty's Birthday Bash @ Squires on Sunday 8th July

228 Posts | Latest reply on 12/07/2012 22:08:50 by Alice2 | Go to original / last post
lisaj's Profile
lisaj

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Well said that lady! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Gibson's Profile
Gibson

In: Sutton

Hi guys, just wanted to say thanks to all of you who made me feel welcome today at squires and it was nice to meet you all after Cat (Mizzi) had spoken so much and so highly of you all, yes i was the tattooed one she was dragging round the whole afternoon Smile

It'll be nice to meet you all again sometime soon though hopefully next time i'll be on a bike.
And Happy Birthday to purple betty even though i don't think i said hello to you today Smile

Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

I can only echo the comments made above Approve   It was a brilliant day all round from start to end Big smile   I've uploaded some pics Thumbs Up   If anyone has any objections to any of them Ermm   PM me and I'll delete them Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Lovely weather, lovely lunch, lovely rabble, lovely photos Big smile    http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3396                                                                                                                                                                             
Riggy66's Profile
Riggy66

In: Huddersfield

We're sorry to have got to this a bit late but emdee and myself had a lovely time too!

PB is one very special lady as was proved by how many of us were only too glad to be there. I'm only surprised the sun didn't turn up in purple!

Typical BM event - great excuse, great venue, great day, great people.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Sorry  we couldnt make it but sounds like you all had a great time Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

hiya lovely day, great to see you all, just to let you know i have posted a few pics on the events page.                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

That photo page sure looks purple Thumbs Up

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3594 seconds. There are 640 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption