PurpleBetty's Birthday Bash @ Squires on Sunday 8th July

228 Posts | Latest reply on 12/07/2012 22:08:50 by Alice2 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Same here!! dry at the moment here BUT riding along fringe of severe weather warning to Squires BIKEClap or carCry???                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

Cloudy but dry over here right now. Just checked the Met Office website and they're saying OK (ish) for this side of the Pennines but could get seriously wet in Yorks and Humberside later on. On balance, maybe car.
See you anywayThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sharky92's Profile
Sharky92

In: Winsford, Cheshi

Been camped out here at Squires all weekend, and weather has been very changeable...But, currently, it's cloudy and mild. No rain at the mo.                                                                                                                                                                             
Riggy66's Profile
Riggy66

In: Huddersfield

Happy Birthday Betty! 

We're going to whimp out and come in the car. 

Now how much purple can I find in my wardrobe ....?????                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Well I'm glad Its started to rain now cause I am in my van, other wise a good turn out, it was quite nice sat in the sun and I,m sure Betty enjoyed it, thanks to all who came and a big thanks Rockchick for organizing it                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Dam it's bright sunshine again why did't I come on my bike                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

glad I chose the bike, dry all day. weatherman got it wrong thank goodness.
good to see some folks I haven't seen for a while. and to meet new faces.

TigerTim's Profile
TigerTim

In: Bishop Auckland

great day                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

PartyPartyGreat day sat out in sun shine with everyone,sorry I didn't get to chat to you all, was overwhelmed by so much purple, hugs to you allHug 

HandshakeWell done to Rockchick for organising everything & once again Happy Birthday PB, enjoy the rest of your glorious purplish lush day.Party

ps Smilesun was shining so much I had to put roof down & drove for 2hrs in its warmth, brilliant, got home & heavens opened!!...now to get ready for work Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Six hours sitting in the Squires sunshine, eating yummy food and chatting with lots of lovely people Big smile

Thanks for being the catalyst for such a lovely day, PB...and to rcl for organising.   May the smiles last for a long time Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

What a brilliant day... Well done to RCL for organising it! And HAPPY BURPDAY to PB!!   Sorry about the lack of purple on my part...Typical, for years I've had purple hair then as soon as I dye it red, there's a 'purple do' Wacko lolLOL   It was great to catch up with some great friends I've not seen in yonks!!!  been way too long, we definately need to organise a good night out Thumbs Up   And great to catch up with everyone else and meet new facesHug   The weather was glorious, if I had known, I would've definately been on Ziggy, but it's absolutely banging it down now, Thumbs Down   Hope you all got home safely and kept dry.   See you all soon   xxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Another great day out! wished I'd gone on bike,only rain was last 5 minutes on way back.Don't trust weathermanConfused                                                                                                                                                                             
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

Great to have a catch up and meet new faces too.   Glad you had a good day PB   Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
pistonbroke72's Profile
pistonbroke72

In: Southampton

Very glad to have made the trip and it was ood to see everybody again, even if it was rather fleetingly. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did, PB and thanks to chickie sis for organising it. Have a gold star and go to the top of the class xx Hug Star                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

Great day. Mind you, although it was Purlebetty's day in theory, it was Tigertim's hairless Staffie that stole the show. Never seen such a shameless piece of upstaging for a long timeBig smile
The weather held off apart from one short shower on the way back. That means that my daughter is hardly speaking to me - she really wanted to come on the bike, but I said no, the weather forecast wasn't that good and I didn't fancy an hour on the M62 in the pouring rain. There again, that's dads for you, always in the wrong!                                                                                                                                                                             
lisaj's Profile
lisaj

In: Barnsley

LOL @ Wills, you'll be glad to hear you dads don't have a monopoly at always being wrong I think that applies to parents in general! Big smile

Fantastic day! Thanks to rockchickeelicious for organising it, it was lovely to see everyone

Thanks too to CW for bringing his spare panniers for me to use at Yorkshire Pudding Thumbs Up I owe you a pint.... or two..... what the hell, lets just find the beer tent Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

What a really lovely day for PBs birthday lunch...just great to meet the lovely lady herself at last..x  Fabulous weather to boot with lots of smiles and laughter all day long....Brilliant... Well done Anne for organising this... lovely job well done .... Thumbs UpThumbs Up xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Where do I begin to thank everyone who came to Squires today, thus making it a magical day!

Anne - thankyou so much for all the hard work and organising you put into making the day work so well......  and lushly wonderful.x.x.x.
You are such a Star!!!!!

I just loved  that lovely warm feeling of caring and friendship that wrapped itself around the group, making the day fly so fast, that I can't believe I'm back home already.

My cards are sooo fab and funny, my gifts sooo individual  - from the one eyed purple people eater.............and everything in between.....  to the original and signed wabbit drawing from the one and only EllieMinx....I love and appreciate them all very much, and will think of each of you, whenever they're used..x.

If ever anyone was going to be upstaged, it could only be by the little Timmys - as they shall forever now be known - they are such little Darlings.... And Tim, how fabulous to meet Lynette at last.x.x.  :dogchasecat1:

Today has meant such an awful lot to me,  more than you will ever know. Thank you so much  my friends, your kindness, generosity of spirit, and friendship is priceless.x.x.x.
     :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:  :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:                                                                                                                                                                                 
TigerTim's Profile
TigerTim

In: Bishop Auckland

Bonnie the hairless staffie says thank you to everyone for fussing her. She asks if anyone wants to send money to the nice people at Deerness Kennels (Stray action for dogs) in Durham on her behalf then please do x                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

I am blushng to the roots of my ears Embarrassed Thank you for your lovely comments but you know something...   It could never have been anything less than a wickedly lush day for PurpleBetty because...   It's the People that made it i.e. you beautiful gorgeous lot!   I did have a word with Himself and make the sun come out though Wink I don't "wear blue jeans and a rosary" for nothing lol   It was a fabby lush day and I'm still smiling and can't wait to get the photo's sorted.. and seeing Her Royal Purple Lushness's post above just made me smile even more...   Thank You EVERYONE for making my dear friends day so very very special xxx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8594 seconds. There are 630 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption