PurpleBetty's Birthday Bash @ Squires on Sunday 8th July

228 Posts | Latest reply on 12/07/2012 22:08:50 by Alice2 | Go to original / last post
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

That's excellent news Kaz Big smile   Take care on the way and see you there Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

Count me in, but Sachsysue is doubtful, I gather.                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Aww thats a shame Unhappy   But it'll be good to see YOU again Wills Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Looking forward to seeing
Absolutely everyone tomorrow.......x.

((((((((((((hugs for all))))))))

Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Sorry me & Spesh can't be there (working) But I hope you have a great day PartyBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Aww that's a shame HFG, would have loved to meet you both,
But thanks for your good wishes,
annnnnd.....
don't work too hard!Star

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

does anyone know which junction i take off a1 to get to squires coming from notts?  and is anyone going from this direction?                                                                                                                                                                              
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

look for cooling towers on your right when on A1 at ferrybridge then next junction is A63
Take the A63 signpost Leeds. left at roundabout. right at next roundabout. still on A63. first exit off dual carriageway. then right under bridge.
just remember left, right,left, right.
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

I'll be going up A1 about 12 but not sure if in car or on bike. depends on wetometer.                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

See you all there everyone.... safe journeys to all ...x                                                                                                                                                                             
lisaj's Profile
lisaj

In: Barnsley

@Karey - glad you can make it 

See you all there and that includes the one eyed one horned flying purple people eater (btw they only eat purple people!!!!) Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/s...3396                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

thanks Vladimer - depends on wetometer for me too!! thunder storms forecast here !!   if i dont get there hope you all have an awesome giggle and especially Betty xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hope the weather stays kind and everyone can make it.Thumbs Up
Travel safe, see you tomorrowHug xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

PurpleBetty!! Get ooooooot ya bed lovely... Todays The Day!!!! Can't wait to give your Royal Purple Lushness a huge Geordie Hooligan RockChickie Hug!!   Everyone who can make this.. Ride or Drive Safe.. Yorkshire Puddings can be kept warm.. and the gravy is always better with time...   Seeeeeee You All Soooooooon!!!   Just a tad on the excited side Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

"Gravy is always better with time..."   Like something Confuscious would say... Think I had an epiphany... Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Morning All Big smile

I heard ya, I heard ya, Rockchickee!!!LOL

Skies are grey and rainy here, so travel extra safe peeps.x.x.
:bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:    
See you all there!!!!
HugHugHug
Hug                                                                                                                                                                              
TigerTim's Profile
TigerTim

In: Bishop Auckland

I've finally persuaded Lynette (the mrs) to come. My ma's death has hit her very hard and she's been mooching about. I told her that I wouldn't take no for an answer, I can be forceful lol. One compromise was that we have to come in the car and the dogs have to come too. No problem I said. I wouldn't have been able to enjoy myself worrying about her. I'm sure you'll all give her a massive bm welcome
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Tim, Lynette is more than welcome....

....and the little timmys!!!!

Drive safe, and see you both soon.
HugHugs for you bothHug
Hug                                                                                                                                                                              
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

bike or car ? decisions,decisions.                                                                                                                                                                                

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9219 seconds. There are 615 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption