PurpleBetty's Birthday Bash @ Squires on Sunday 8th July

228 Posts | Latest reply on 12/07/2012 22:08:50 by Alice2 | Go to original / last post
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

On the 1st of July it will be The One & Only Truly Talented and Resident BikerMatch Artist.. PurpleBetty's Birthday!! Come Along For Sunday Lunch at Squires on the 8th.. The Place to be wined and dined on your Birthday with BikerMatches Finest Folk... Meeting around 12 pm for a sit down slap up lunch at 1 pm                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

will the staff sing happy birthday to her                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

They Will Indeed GrizzlySteve.. shall let you tell them that for me ;) ~ I was hoping for a guest appearance from Jon Bon Jovi.. but my negotiation skills need a bit of work..                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

All comers to wear purple.....of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey pb, I'll have to put this one in my diary.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Good one BB!                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

ME COMING Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

Well PB, looks like it might be a date, although I am hoping to have a date with "Julz" to finish my little mosaic before that in June, also with Alice and a girly day to boot Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Now where did I put my party poppers...Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

sounds like as good a reason as any to go to Squires                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchickeelicious

We've All been enough times to know that we Pay For Our Own Lunch but just to Clarify to Avoid Any Confusion...
  We pay for our own lunch, one course is £7.Carvery ends about 4pm / 16:00hrs.Cafe bar closes at 10pm / 22:00hrs   An Alternative Menu is Available for those wanting Salad.. Burgers.. A Late Breakfast or if you're running on a tight budget you can get a Traditional Cornish Pasty for £1.40 and likely some kind Soul will toss you a Roast Potato and share their Gravy with you... No Excuses Not To Come LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Cant find it on the events calender have you let sandi know yet ?

OMNF's Profile
OMNF

In: Worksop

I'll be there. Sounds great                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

I have JP.. I submitted the form last night before starting this topic about it.. my first one so hoping it's not riddled with mistakes and gets me into trouble... But it does state that it can be upto 48 hours before the event is added to the Calender... Soooooo.. watch this space as for sure Sandi our Calender Girl will sort it all out just as soon as and then you can click the link and add yourself.. Whooohoooo!!   And OMNF.. Lush stuff.. Will be nice to meet you!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Do my best to come along and annoy you all :)                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchickeelicious

Oooooooh BJ.. how wickedly delightfully lush!! Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

This event is now on the calendar, thanks Rockchickeelicious   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3396                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

Ooooooooooooh Sandi.. you are a Superstar and superquick too!! Thank you!! Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

On the 1st of July it will be The One & Only Truly Talented and Resident BikerMatch Artist.. PurpleBetty's Birthday!!
Come Along For Sunday Lunch at Squires on the 8th.. The Place to be wined and dined on your Birthday with BikerMatches Finest Folk...
Meeting around 12 pm for a sit down slap up lunch at 1 pm
 We've All been enough times to know that we Pay For Our Own Lunch but just to Clarify to Avoid Any Confusion...   We pay for our own lunch, one course is £7.Carvery ends about 4pm / 16:00hrs.Cafe bar closes at 10pm / 22:00hrs   An Alternative Menu is Available for those wanting Salad.. Burgers.. A Late Breakfast or if you're running on a tight budget you can get a Traditional Cornish Pasty for £1.40 and likely some kind Soul will toss you a Roast Potato and share their Gravy with you... No Excuses Not To Come   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3396                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yermean bp int footin the bill?! Wot a cheapskate!     I def int buyin one of her poxy mosaics!           (Julz - Heart)                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 644 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption