Where are you?

15 Posts | Latest reply on 15/05/2012 19:19:56 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Knightrider1's Profile
Knightrider1

In: Hinckley
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Chaps and chapesses....based upon a fair amount of interest being shown when I canvessed for interest in a visit to Coventry airport and their classic old aircraft....... I have organised said visit, and took on board the suggestion that some of you may wish to camp locally..... The visit is arranged for 15th July, and I have arranged a camping site that will accomodate around 80 small tents. I am a tad concerned that.....having done so, and posted the event, I appear to be the only person who is attending. Not been on BM long....is this an initiation thing that I have to undergo?                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hey Hi knightrider dont be afraid lol peeps will be checking things out mate Big smile Im sure people will get back soon give it a chance I have only just seen it and need to check it out so give us a min lol x

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I hadn't seen anything more about this on the forum until now Big smile will check it out and let you know Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Hey KR1 - the best thing to do: If you put up an event in the calendar, follow it up with a new topic with the title of the event & the dates. Add in the body of the topic a link to the event in the calendar & a brief description, this will bring it to people's immediate attention. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Knightrider for max exposure, write out a brief message and send it to Matt with the request of sending to all members within 50 miles of the postcode, that should help drum up some interest :)

Already booked for that weekend myself but anything i can do to help raise awreness i will
Knightrider1's Profile
Knightrider1

Guys....you have all renewed my faith ad belief in this thing! Thanks for all of your comments and advice.   KR (kev)                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Here's a link to the calendar, come on folks get adding your name to the attendance list or I'll ban ya from going to anymore events lol   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3389                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I might come along on the day, if i can bring me nephew. Assuming his evil witch of a mother doesnt have him that weekend.Angry Are little boys allowed?                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

ChilliD all Biker Match events are children-friendly unless otherwise stated, including the Biker Match K.I.S.S rally.                                                                                                                                                                                         
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks Sandi. He's only 8 but he likes a good airplane. And thanks, to one of the lads on here, he now has a shiny almost new bike helmet, so me brother can prob bring him on his bike.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Please remember your camera? I'd love to see pics of the aircraft.                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Got my name down for this Thumbs Up

Thanks for organising it Knightrider1                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yep, the camera will come along. Shall add me name now, and come along, with or without small boy. Sandi you not coming down?                                                                                                                                                                             
Knightrider1's Profile
Knightrider1

ChilliD....no problem with kids, as long as they dont wreck the aircraft they usually love it! KR1.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'll keep him on a leash.Wink                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5820 seconds. There are 1018 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption