Reminder: Event photos guidelines

54 Posts | Latest reply on 30/07/2012 11:37:58 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

2 members went to the trouble of bringing loads of biscuit's and cakes for everybody to help them self to and the pics have been deleted ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Was just thinking the same Old Un, in the context of the event, the fact that we had a table full of jaffa cakes because somebody bought them to share is a valid pic !                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

That would be me. We already know the food was brought and who by, from the comments in the forum. I didn't see the relevance of a pic of it. It was Pick up a Pilly, not a Penguin or Jaffa cake.   Would you put photos of packets of biscuits/cakes in a frame?   I assumed that Matt meant those such photos when he said no pics of random crap etc. I was there so I know what the photo meant, others, who weren't there, may wonder WTF?                                                                                                                                                                                   
JP's Profile
JP

Yes and when thay ask we could have told them that the bm members always think of others. did you not post a pic of a field thay may wonder WTF was it cut the grass day                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Well I have a pic of the "empty" boxes after you lot had hoovered the contents Thumbs Up    And I'm putting that up Approve   Whoa betide you lady if you delete that Angry   Cos I'll just keep re-posting it LOL   Till you get fed up Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

And I got the 1 of the jaffa cakes but Im no teci lol will have to get help                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

JP the pic of the field was to let those who had not been there see how nice the venue is and what view there is from the seating area, apart form the main road. I added text to it so others would know WHY a pic of a field.   Emzed I won't get fed up.                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Well Sandi I've no wish to start a "war"   But as it was "our" day out and not "exclusively" "yours"   "I" think the "majority" view should prevail   The pics are NOT random rubbish and they were "in focus"   They represent a "true and accurate" portrayal of they "spirit" of the meet   Which after all is the whole point of posting pictures of a BM meet   To give those who were not there a "feel" of what they might expect at a BM meet   And to serve as a "permanent" reminder to those who attended   As to what went on   And they DO "mean something" to those who braved the weather to get there                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

OK then Sandi compromise we repost the pics with added text showing the generosity of members. I understand the reasons behind Matt's rules on pics but I dont see these as random pics of rubbish there are no ant's butterfly's or blades of grass. these pics show the members generosity towards others.                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Fair enough JP Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

Ok thanks sandi                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Thank you Sandi Thumbs Up   I'll upload mine later today Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Y W JP and Em                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Always good to read these lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 718 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption