Hi Guys

16 Posts | Latest reply on 01/06/2012 17:46:21 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
christie's Profile
christie

In: Ipswich
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi guys...yeah be nice to the newbie time im afraid....New to internet chat and the like but been around bikes since knee high to a grasshopper....Live in Ipswich but work in norwich so hopefully be taking my DA this year (finally) as be much easier to commute up and down the lovely A140!! Goint to be doing the Lookup and farmyard rallies in June and hopefully hunters in diss and 4f's rally in felixstowe in July...Should have a piccie up by weekend!! Perhaps see some of you on my travels..Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Weirdoraptor's Profile
Weirdoraptor

In: Brough, E. Yorks

Hi Christie,  Welcome to Biker Match.   Dive in and have some fun  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome jump in enjoy Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
cyc's Profile
cyc

In: Leyland

Hi Christie,  Welcome to BM

christie's Profile
christie

Cheers guys...looking forward to it....should be fun!                                                                                                                                                                              
TigerTim's Profile
TigerTim

In: Bishop Auckland

Hi christie and welcome. You'll have fun here, really friendly bunch                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Hi christie, welcome to the site, we're ALWAYS nice to newbies!!!! always nice to everyone(most of the time anyway). Check out the events page see what takes your fancy & get your name down, get some posts on the forums give us your opinions, you'll soon feel at home Thumbs Up..                                                                                                                                                                             
PaulXXX's Profile
PaulXXX

In: Swadlincote

Hi Christie and welcome :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
SPRINT56's Profile
SPRINT56

In: Walton on Thames

Hi Christie, welcome to BM an dont worry you wont be the newbie for long Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Hiya and welcome to BM Christie Handshake

Keep an eye on events and forums and hope to meet you out and about at one soonBig smile

christie's Profile
christie

Thanks for all your welcoming comments hope to catch up with you guys soon..Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Make yourself known wherever you go, but only eat crayons that are non toxic lolol x                                                                                                                                                                             
christie's Profile
christie

Lmao....i prefer highlighters...they colours are so preeeeeeeeeeeeety!!! Next Rally will be the Look Up in Winfarthing....then on to Farmayrd...Cant wait Whoop Whoop!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Annie C's Profile
Annie C

In: Manchester

Hi Christie Handshake

I aint been on here that long either, and everyone I've spoken to has been great. I went to my first event this weekend and met up with peeps from BM for the first time. I had a great day out and I'm really glad i went even tho I hadn't met anyone before Thumbs Up

I'll be at farmyard too hun, shud be a great weekend so hopefully will meet you there, have a beer (or several) and enjoy the nonsense LOL

Annie Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
christie's Profile
christie

Hi Annie...sounds great ...will have to sort something before going to farmyard be fun to meet up with a fellow BM'er!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hello and welcome christie, there's lots of great folk on here and it sounds as if your already enjoying the Rally life!! Beer You go girl!!!   If you have any problems we have a great band of Mod's, who will always be happy to help! You will find these Guys and Girls at the bottom of a page under site staff.   Hopefully we will meet up at one of our local events soon Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 747 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption