R n b important announcement

29 Posts | Latest reply on 26/07/2007 19:10:08 by dragon | Go to original / last post
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'll take me wellies then shall I? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

As you can all appreciate the Organisers have been up against it with things the way they have been... so they are out there now as we speak, trying to re-organise the site in order to enable the RBCS to carry on... but as I am sure you appreciate, it is a massive undertaking, and not all questions can be answered until the site is complete on Thursday so we would appreciate it if you could bear with us.

Everything is being done to accomidate people and keep the site reasonable, but obviously the main prob is car parking. If anyone can find alternative transport that would be greatly appreciated & there will be bus's to the site from Ripley (run by Doyles) to help with the people who can come by public transport, & bikes are as written in the announcement above. If anyone is local we would appreciate if you could maybe leave your car behind as that would help alleviate the prob a bit.

When the site has been set up we will be able to give you more information such as distance to camping etc, but if we could ask you to PLEASE bear with us in the meantime we would be very appreciative

Any official updates or changes we receive will be posted here as soon as we get them...

Mr Shaggy's Profile
Mr Shaggy

In: hampshire

ther is an update on the rock n blues website,  please read and digest.   mr Shaggy                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

http://www.rockandblues.uk.com

RC's Profile
RC

DAM BRITISH WEATHER AngryAngryAngryAngryThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Guys, sorry to say but Im finding it really hard to get my dog sat for the w/e at the moment. All the local (and not so local) kennels are chocka and my f+family that normally take him are unavailable. Nevertheless, I really wanna get there and I will soldier on to see what I can do prior to 5pm tomorrow night. Wish me luck! Arf Stern Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts

Arf,  got every thing crossed Confused "good luck mate" Thumbs Up hope to see you there Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

i hope to get there lol                                                                                                                                                                              
dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts

BB Shocked you got to get there Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2344 seconds. There are 934 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption