R n b important announcement

29 Posts | Latest reply on 26/07/2007 19:10:08 by dragon | Go to original / last post
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

"MOTHER NATURE STRIKES AGAIN"
Due to the current wet weather conditions there will be some
serious disruption to what would have been the normal RBCS.
What is usually the main arena has now been relocated within
the site, you will have never seen the show in this format.
"YOUR PATIENCE ON ARRIVAL AT THE EVENT WILL BE REQUIRED"
MOTORCYCLES - TRIKES

Firstly all Motorcycle parking/camping will be as normal but however
will be on a first come first served basis as regards what would normally be
the bike camping fields once that is full there are provisions in place
to then Park & Camp in other areas of the site
CARS - VANS
There is no provision this year for cars - vans to camp and park together
on the usual camping fields. As you arrive near to the site in this type of vehicle please look out for directional traffic signs for Cars - Vans and follow them to what will be a permanent weekend Car Park. Unfortunately from there you will need to carry your camping equipment to the campsite on foot. There will strictly be no vehicles allowed on to the campsite whatsoever and your patience and understanding is required at all times. Please remember that this is totally out of our control, basically everything that is being put into place is due to the weather but we will get through this if you work with us.
"please be advised not to bring to much equipment with you"

CARAVANS
"STRICTLY NO CARAVANS WHATSOEVER"

We apologise for any inconvenience & disruption caused
If you live local to the event we advise you to find alternative transport arrangements and not bring your car or van
WE HOPE TO "SEE YA' THERE"                                                                                                                                                                              
Mr Shaggy's Profile
Mr Shaggy

In: hampshire

oh shxt thats gonna really screw things up.!                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

I'll still be there on me bike thursday 12ish. We need a plan of action as to where everyones gonna be and where we're camping.                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

how about if  we all meet at the dev pub which is on the way to the r n b about 12pm n take it from there?                                                                                                                                                                              
ladyrider's Profile
ladyrider

In: abergele

b hard for me to meet at pub on thursday cos me not comming till friday Disapprove gotta work till 1230am friday morningCryAngry                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

meet ya in the beer tent lady on the friday hun                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

ok those who i was meetin at the r n b due to the bad weather n parkin if u want..... do u all want to meet at my house for those who are goin on the thursday? then we can all travel up there 2gether? i am only 10 mins from the r n b

goin from mine already is

di
nel
moxey
mr shaggy
bluesbiker
whoops

anyone else please pm me n let me no

be at mine for 11am

cheers rc xx
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead

Hey pepes Have a really great time.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
ladyrider's Profile
ladyrider

In: abergele

rc wats the beet tent ?!!!would rather meet in the beer tent lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

lol wot about poor little old me ?                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

awwwwwwwwwwww sweetie i aint forgot about u bb my hunny bunny ((((((((((((((((((((((((((( hugs hun ))))))))))))))))))))))))))                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

wow only 3 more days to go i cant wait Woooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Thumbs UpLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

lol bbLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

MAJOR NEW ANNOUNCEMENT  Thanks to the great organisation of the RBCS Organisers & the people working with them, we are V. happy to announce that as long as nothing drastic happens between now and Thursday, they have managed to work out parking for cars !!!! (sounds of dancing round the room Whooping with glee 

The camping will still be seperate, but the distance to the camping from car park will be minimal .....

There will also be an area allocated for disabled badge holders
To all of you who have been helping out by sorting out car sharing, and places to park... we just wanna say a MASSIVE THANKS - it's that sort of mentality that makes the RBCS what it is...

Roll on Thursday: PARTY TIME!!!!! Thumbs UpClap

Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Bag's packed! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

cya at mine thursday mornin di about 10.30 hun Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Thumbs Up
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Weather man is saying that next heavy rain will be thusday dinner time in derby about 8mm over the 12 - 15.00 period. Looks like we'll be puttin up tents in the rain! Hey Ho Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

thanks for the weather report lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5156 seconds. There are 796 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption