Ideas on keeping hands warm while riding???

16 Posts | Latest reply on 10/05/2012 07:22:28 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
wabbit411's Profile
wabbit411

In: Shrewsbury
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

ideas for keeping hands warm while riding??????                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Go pilly with a female rider and keep your hands out of the wind

rossi 64's Profile
rossi 64

In: worcester

Awesome idea.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Find a highly skilled artisan with copious amounts of belly button fluff and take advantage of his generosity and skill! I really can't wait for my mittens to arrive - Cheers Jinx!Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

seriously ,cheapest way for warm hands,cheap box of surgical latex gloves from motor factors.wear under normal gloves,does for me ,waterproof too!                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

all surgeons have sweaty paws ...honest!                                                                                                                                                                             
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...ic_id=9607 as discussed on an earlier threadWink                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Silk gloves under riding gloves? May work for some.   Even in *summer my hands would get cold but I preferred not to wear my silks in winter cos I found they restricted my movement, so I used to stop the bike and pop my silks on to warm my hands on the engine (a knackered old 125cc, didn't go fast enough) then take the silks off once my hands had thawed. *a season England used to get that now turns up anytime of the year   If anyone can recommend WARM, preferably WATERPROOF, gloves I'd love to know cos mine are on their last fingers. Not gauntlets tho, I can't get on with those.                                                                                                                                                                               
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

gonna just put me hands in me pockets ,that'll do it for sure...........ah,i see!                                                                                                                                                                             
TigerTim's Profile
TigerTim

In: Bishop Auckland

Push the boat out and get heated grips                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Not much use to pillions tho Tim   Mm maybe a heated grab rail, now there's a thought lol                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

to be honest,i rarely suffer with cold puddies,the tiger has hand/brush guards as standard,and i'm experimenting with fitting a pair to the 600 as well,won't look pretty but take the wind chill/damp factor out.....don't care what it looks like,my bike,eh?still stand by latex gloves tho-cheap as chips,fit in any pocket/bike spaces/weigh nothing!i've used these for more years than lots of us have been riding,so listen to your dad,or i'll play war with the lot of ya................grrrrrrrr,love jinx57
TigerTim's Profile
TigerTim

In: Bishop Auckland

I used to have a girlfriend who put her hands in my jacket pockets when she was a pilly. Worked for her                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

i know,clap them together...................maybe not ,or how about..........                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

buy a guzzi n put yer paws on the cyl heads (one at a time)!
U will need to adj the throttle damper to 'cruise' mode...                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

been there done that,even easier on the 750s3 i had ,clip ons.....                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 2060 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption