Team SPESH Racing - Donnington - 26/27 May 2012

80 Posts | Latest reply on 31/05/2012 16:57:33 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

see you all later dont forget the hats

Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Van currently being loaded up....looks like it's gonna be a brill weekend Thumbs Up See you all laters...oh....the legs will be out btw - you have been warned!! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Stella as long as its not Spesh's legs whilst his racing we'll be fine lol                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

BBQ sat eve at the campsite if it's still sunny                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

It WILL Be sunny lol                                                                                                                                                                             
cyc's Profile
cyc

In: Leyland

looks like snet is a no go bike still in bits, Thumbs Down
so coming to don to see some friends race, will pop in and see you all 

JP's Profile
JP

Great weekend great wether great racing untill someone bust his gearbox! all donations to spech racing will be receved with thanks and hugs from stella. But we still had a great time and good to see you all there new and old faces and the man with no pic                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

An absolutely fabulous weekend with glorious weather but even more so brilliant people,  great to meet Stella and Spesh  xx  Hug     Massive thanks from me to everyone xx...... Oh and the racing was fab and then some.....Smile .... Very  Happy  person here lol...
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

Thanks to all who came this weekend - CYC - did you pop in??   Unfortunately due to geerbox/clutch problems  - we're not sure which yet until we take it apart!  - racing was curtailed on the Sunday & Spesh only got to do the warm up lap for his race Unhappy He did manage to get his signature on the Saturday though, however we think problems had already started as he wasn't as competative on the Sat as he should have been...However, it's all a learning curve at the moment.   At least the weather was glorious for everyone though & the Team Spesh fan club looked a tad redder than their T shirts at the end of the weekend!! LOL   Oh & the Gazebo died a violent death after it attacked the van & tried to escape over a 7ft fence!.......so we KILLED it Angry   Anyway, next race end of June @ Cadwell Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Ow!! ow !!! thats my sunburn lol

SPESH was his ever exuberant self, shame there were mech probs but hey ho thats racing i guess, didnt stop us having a good time and a laugh.

Jen the company was good for us to, hope you get your own back on Old Un and Blues at some point.

guess what as well I MET SPESH'S DAD lol so i can point and say i know him too now wahoooooooooo
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Update on gearbox problem.
stripped the clutch assembly out yesterday, found some wear on the gear selector. Not expensive to replace, (about £70). So after a quick rebuild and test. all should be A1 for the next meeting, Cadwell at the end of June.
JP's Profile
JP

Thats sounds good just need to be fit so I can come over to watch

PaulXXX's Profile
PaulXXX

In: Swadlincote

Great news, see you at Cadwell Park Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yes Cadwell for me too..   Smile   glad it wasnt anything more serious Spesh.
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Nice one SPESH, Cadwell clashes with something else :( so annoyed                                                                                                                                                                             
cyc's Profile
cyc

In: Leyland

Hi Holmfirthgirl
sorry didn't make it woke up to find some little Censored had diced my car would look better if the grill was smashed in Angry
sounds like i missed a good day, may be next time Big smile  

SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Parts ordered. nice Mr Honda :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Great news Spesh .. what are the dates for Cadwell please ? Ive got the pick up a pilly day on the first of July but could do the Saturday ..                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

eyup Jen it's 30/06 - 01/07 Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ohhh happiness then... i will be there woo hoo Thumbs Up Thank you Stella x

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 628 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption