You Know you're old when...

390 Posts | Latest reply on 20/11/2012 19:43:47 by Inspector Gadget | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sorry to hear you can no longer manage it, Simon...Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

funny XK. If anyone's intending to slap XK in the near future add an extra one for me; lol.

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

you go to a blues festival and see artists you remember from 40+ years ago...................!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Inspector Gadget's Profile
Inspector Gadget

In: Oxon

People are constantly putting a mirror under your nose while you nap to see if you're breathing.

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

good luck to them,inspector,i don't show up in mirrors.......                                                                                                                                                                             
Inspector Gadget

Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

old ,when you buy your first flat cap,and get told(with a straight face) "that really suits you!!",it is menacing plain black,same as my basball caps,in my defence...xHug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Finding out the Karate Kid, Ralph Machio is now 51 yrs old Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

My slap count is going down!   Must try harderEvil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Inspector Gadget

As Leonard Cohen so aptly put
"Well my friends are gone and my hair is grey
I ache in the places where I used to play "                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3594 seconds. There are 848 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption