You Know you're old when...

390 Posts | Latest reply on 20/11/2012 19:43:47 by Inspector Gadget | Go to original / last post
Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

In: Halifax
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

XK riding too fast....hahaha........its a tractor m8, it almost didn't make Hardknott LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

Ohhhhhhhhh Noddy.. last one standing Cry

You know you're old when...

You can't log into BikerMatch because your names too long and you can't quite remember how to spell it.. Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

when everybody sounds as if they are enjoying themselves.....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrAngryHug                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

when you use the same pin number for every card cos its the only unique number you remember.....and then use the work security code instead!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

...when one recognises others' mistakes as ones own. LOL   PML @ pin numbers, same here Rowan.     Very embarrassing when trying to get money out of account and I forget the pin number altogether Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

....putting things in "safe" places and never ever having a hope in heck of finding them again.   

dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle

2x roast chicken and Florida salad crusty baguettes ,sitting in my kitchen. Bait bag empty . I imagine my cat is enjoying them as I write this . OMG I bet it's messy when I get home. Being a 'man cat' he's not good at tidying up . Lol . Dusty x
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Needing one pair of glasses for reading and one for distance.......Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Nowgotabike's Profile
Nowgotabike

In: Crick

When you go on a training course and feel old enough to be mum to the whole group of 15....... Exclamation                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

When you start reading stuff like this Wink     http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/07/04/health-bees-...d=webmail5                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Wot the f*** r u drinkin?                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

whatever it is.....make mine a double,no ice ta....Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

...your idea of hot flaming desire is a barbecued steakPig                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

......when you realise you say "I can't  be bothered" or "its just too much faff"  more times than you would like.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

when you realise your tattoos are heading towards twice the age of the young lad in ya office!!! .......  Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
timhall's Profile
timhall

In: LOWER DUNSFORTH

You know you're old when it takes you all night to do what you used to do all night.                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

when  an all niter means u don't get up for a p during the nite                                                                                                                                                                              
Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

In: Halifax

When you know your not young anymore                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

me? mental age of 18 so no problems you old gits....hahaha!!!!xxxHug(shame the body is 90 +)...thought i'll get that in before dearheart reads this....Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

When you fill a form in on-line and have to scroll to get to your year of birth.   When you go in the pub with your daughter and she knows more people than you do, even though you used to manage it - ain't taking her drinking again; lol.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 566 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption