You Know you're old when...

390 Posts | Latest reply on 20/11/2012 19:43:47 by Inspector Gadget | Go to original / last post
clarkee's Profile
clarkee

In: Stockport
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Just had a "canvass" phone call from, I think she said "Bathnight"?.

"Would I say it was harder to get "in" or "out", of the bath???

Told her, my only problem, is getting, my Son, outta the fookin shower!!!

What mailing lists am I on???
mizzi's Profile
mizzi

In: Colne
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Realised i was getting old the other day when i asked for gods bleep number off switchboard....thought her chuckles were a private joke and when my fave hca asked if she could help me i asked her to find me gods direct dial number....

Yes p*ss ripped outa me and keep getting asked if i've spoken to god yet.... Could only happen to me eh?
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

you get stopped for speeding,they say"right then sonny..." till you take your lid off then suddenly become "mate" or even worse"sir"...............senile delinquent at large,j57 x                                                                                                                                                                             
mizzi's Profile
mizzi

In: Colne

Realised i was getting old the other day when i asked for gods bleep number off switchboard....thought her chuckles were a private joke and when my fave hca asked if she could help me i asked her to find me gods direct dial number....

Yes p*ss ripped outa me and keep getting asked if i've spoken to god yet.... Could only happen to me eh?
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

you look at rally details for b&b,or chalets...............bad back eh?where,when,how much,how many beers'll do me                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

you drop your bike at less than 5mph and your off work for weeks                                                                                                                                                                              
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Clarkee, that made me laugh!    Some time ago I was getting emails form a 'Mature' dating site!  Talk about insulted!!!!!    Oh but I am  beginning to sound like my mum, now that is worrying!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Mizzi, realised you're getting old when you forgot you'd already posted and did it again, Senile or what?

Blackberry, I'd say you were beginning to look like your mum but I've not met her and anyway she may be insulted.

My moment was today when a customer who I know is younger than me called "me young man" and instead of thinking of it as a compliment I thought "who are you calling young man?" Wacko Not started looking for SAGA holidays yet though.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You know your getting old when:   You can get your insurance from Saga You no longer get 18 to 30 holiday brochures The candles on your Birthday cake sets off the smoke alarms You get smiled at by a stranger, who then asks if he can help you across the road. A night out, take's a month to get over  You can remember all the words to the Bay City Rollers songs You can remember 45's and how many you could load on the turn table at once (I won't mention 78's!!!) How far sixpence went 5 park drive (out of a machine) Your kids beg you not to dance at a family do I can't remember what post I'm writing on??                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I felt old a few months ago when I walked into a shop and a youngster of around 10 said 'hey cool, I like your hair colour'
(looks black but turns blue when the light shines on it)
Then the same endearing child dashed over to her mum  and said -

'mum, mum, have you seen that OLD LADY'S HAIR over there!!!

:(( crying                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Nice one pb LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ta Alice - was thinking of dying it grey - 'know thy place' springs to mind!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Weirdoraptor's Profile
Weirdoraptor

In: Brough, E. Yorks

Just like the old saying,  "you know you're getting old when..., er...something something something...."          ...can't remember it  Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

......When you spend 20 mins or more trying desperately to remove the lid off a jar of honey, only to resort to a hammer and screwdriver to punch a hole in the top to break the seal, cos you ain't got the  strength to unscrew the top!!!

Blinkin' manufacturers, fixing 'em on so tight!!!

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

...you spend 5 minutes trying to pluck an eyebrow then put your glasses back on and realise it's a wrinkle! Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

when you see claudia schiffer selling anti wrinkle cream on tv,remember crackerjack,look in the mirror and see me looking back!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It's Friday, it's 5 o clock , and it's ....                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Crackerjack? No, can't be, that was 5 to 5 wasn't it? Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just checking...                                                                                                                                                                             
GreyGra's Profile
GreyGra

In: Durham

......when your pint is more attractive than the barmaid.

And if you didn't check the barmaid at all then you're DEAD!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6400 seconds. There are 591 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption