Reasons to be cheerful

759 Posts | Latest reply on 01/12/2013 13:49:09 by zzrbabe42 | Go to original / last post
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

In: Sandy Cove
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

B and Q cut my worktops for nothing Thumbs Up result, saved me a lot of work, and stress.                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

my weekend starts in approx 11hrs and its party time on saturday wiv loads of fabby peeps x

Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

@zzr ditto see ya there.

Its actually stopped raining, snowing, hail, and the winds dropped result.Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

its stopped RAINING! HURRAH

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Ahh but now its snowing

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

last day in work today and off all next week.   and I've an interview in Southport on Tuesday.....got my directions, sorted.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Off to Scotland again the RB ?                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

oooo you cheeky bugger.....will get you on Saturday sunshine   anyway I thought I'd go via the Isle of Man for a change                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lol, you could give IoM a go but the waters bloody cold this time of year ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

Got me chainsaw startedThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Looking like we've got a good few takers for a Scottish Xmas lunch. Party                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

The people in my life aka The Crazy Gang - you guys rawk!

My mate and chauffeur @Rileymtr, thanks for driving to Birmingham to Hallowistmas, it was lovely to sit in the back of the car and not drive for once.  You is a Star !

@GeorgiePorgie, my long time buddy, what can I say you just cheer me up by being there... thanks for the giggles on and off the dance floor!Wink

@Stuie just for being YOU.  Love ya ooodles Heart  Hope the head stops hurting soon.LOL

@RowanBlossom you is the most fun person I know with pink hair; mad burd to say the least!Wacko

@GuinessRider gotta do it again... what a hoot!Thumbs Up

@Gazza - never got a dance but the giggles aimed mainly at me were welcomed!LOL  No JD to be seen last night matey, I must be slipping!

@Plumbski, Mr Cool, Mike you are one lovely guy.  The dance moves were just Fab-U-lous!  Clap

@zzrbabe42 (& Russ) you were both missed greatly last night.  You guys know what I think, no need for words on this Cool

In fact everyone on BM who I have 'spoken to' and met since April this year.  You guys are the most special of people.  Each and everyone of you has brought a little light into my life and brightened every day.   Thank you! ClapBeer

I'm gonna go be sick now ... pass the bucket!!DeadLOL

Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

Back at yer LinzWink                                                                                                                                                                             
ravenstormm's Profile
ravenstormm

In: ramsgate kent

The fact that my meathead finally produced the furry dice he swalloeed .....phew no expensive vets bill woop woop                                                                                                                                                                             
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

He He @ravenstorm my Collie swallowed two hiking socks, the first one came out no problem, like a big brown snake, the second got stuck, and it was a big operation to relieve him of it, plus loads of post op stuff, £325.00 later. Plus they found a 3ft tape worm in there as well, who would have a dogLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Confirmation of next years jolly Smile 16 days across America              Yippee kai yeh                                                                                                                                                                             
newbikerchick's Profile
newbikerchick

In: conwy
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Awsome firetrap only 286 days to go Big smile Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hold tight NBC Wink......... CAN,T FECKIN WAIT
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

having been on bm for over a year now ive met my soulmate through bm and have met some of the most amazing people ive eva met amd made some of the bestest mates ive ever had.

linz my best buddy luv yah burd xx
rb you is ace mrs xx
guzzi lady ace mate xx
karey you is cool mrs xx
and to all my other buddies emzed, ninja lou,heidicats,a53k,kaycat,stuie,riley,george,alice to name just a few i am soooooo glad ive met you all and hope to spend a lot more time with you guys next year at up and coming rallies.
next year is party year culminating with my wedding to the most wonderful guy ive ever known russHeartHeart love you hunny and cant wait to be your wife xxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5930 seconds. There are 584 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption