Reasons to be cheerful

759 Posts | Latest reply on 01/12/2013 13:49:09 by zzrbabe42 | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Only 138 days till spring

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Three days off work on the spin, Big smile

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Having wonderful friends Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

In: Sandy Cove

Good forecast for MondayBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

It's Sunday morning i'm not working for a change. I've got a pint of tea, a pack of bourbons for dunking and Kojak on the telly. Can things get any better?   Yes, later i'm off to Box Hill to meet two other BM'ers to talk about a trip though France from Spain next year.                                                                                                                                                                             
Inspector Gadget's Profile
Inspector Gadget

In: Oxon

Clear skies with a hint of sunshine can only mean one thing, let's ride
Ride safe folks .........                                                                                                                                                                             
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

Right on Inspector Gadget, the sun is outHandshake                                                                                                                                                                             
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley

Had my 7 year old grandson for four days took him home today and I am knackered??                                                                                                                                                                             
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

Ride out tomorrow up the Cat via the Wirral firstCool                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

beautiful day and well....just because                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

After 7 early shifts. Having the weekend off. No school 'til Tuesday! Hoorah!Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Inspector Gadget's Profile
Inspector Gadget

In: Oxon

24 hours and the M25 Ride of Red and the sun is gonna have his hat on                                                                                                                                                                             
ray01's Profile
ray01

In: retford

tattoo jam tomorrow :)

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

its Friday Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

With you there KC!

Early finish for me for a change - usually go on to a second wee job but only have to pick up a few things today to work on at home over next week.
Get to actually see my house in daylight!                                                                                                                                                                             
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

It's Friday it's crackerjack day ( for those who are not old it was a TV program )                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

Hey! I'm not old and I don't need it explained!

xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yeah Ray but it's only good if you have the pencil!

izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

Hey, 999 posts double six - go on: one more post = another reason to be cheerful!!!

BigRay's Profile
BigRay

Sitting on the cheer watching episodes of Dr who was my seven year old grandson??                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 653 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption